All-Star Documentary On World Cup Twinkles!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Love this and can't wait to see more. So pleased that someone is actually showing the amazing talent that can be found in Youth 5.

Okay, hope I am not the only one who has never heard of the Twinkles before this thread was started. :p I am looking forward to seeing what it's like for other gyms and their cheerleaders and parents. My 2 CPs have only been at one gym so it will be nice to see what cheer life is like from a different perspective.

The Twinkles are extremely talented. They're basically a miniature version of the Shooting Stars. There's probably a good chance if many of these young athletes stay with it, they will be the future Shooting Stars or one of the other Senior Level 5 teams. It's no wonder World Cup can roster multiple level 5 teams that are successful year in and year out.

Okay, hope I am not the only one who has never heard of the Twinkles before this thread was started. :p I am looking forward to seeing what it's like for other gyms and their cheerleaders and parents. My 2 CPs have only been at one gym so it will be nice to see what cheer life is like from a different perspective.
ummmm yeah, you're the only one...

Back