Music Free Voiceovers From Slapfire!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apr 6, 2011
Okay... Just got our page up on Facebook! SlapFire Facebook

We need Fans! For everyone that clicks "LIKE" and answer the poll "What is you Favorite Type Of Cheerleading music?" You will get one FREE Voiceover from either PhatChat, BigRed, or Crimson.

This will only go from now until the first 500 people become Fans and answer the Poll question! Once the first 500 people become fans and answer the Poll question, the voiceovers will start being delivered 1 week from that day. We will keep everything posted here.

Steps to qualify!

1. Go to SlapFire Facebook and click "LIKE"
2. Answer the poll "What is you Favorite Type Of Cheerleading music?"
3. That's it! You're qualified!
4. Wait for response. You will get a response within 24 hours.

Rules for getting Voiceovers:

1. You only will get 1-8 count worth from only ONE artist (PhatChat, BigRed, or Crimson) . You cannot request for several and hope that we pick the one you want. You can only ask for one.
2. You cannot request for anything directly offending anyone
3. Once you've received the voiceovers, you have to send us the music you put them in. The Best mix judged by The Untouchables (PhatChat, BigRed, and Crimson), will recieve extra prizes! Prob FREE Blazin' Mixes downloads, Ipod, or more VoiceOvers!

We Think that covers it. Hit us with some questions, if you have them. Remember the first 500 who:

The last time we did this, we had 500 in 2 days!

GoodLuck!

The Untouchables!

Forgot step #4. Send us a message to Slapfire saying "I Love Slapfire!" The first 500 messages that have "LIKED" the page and have taken poll on "What is you Favorite Type Of Cheerleading music?" will qualify!

When you take the POLL you have to post under the POLL... "I LOVE SLapFire!" The first 500 people to post under the POLL "I LOVE SLapFire!" We be absolutely qualified! Sorry for multiple post. Fierceboard won't let me edit my original post.

GoodlUck!

You have to post under the POLL "I LOVE SlapFire!" the first 500 post there that have answered the poll and "LIKED" the page will be qualified.

hope i did it right. always love your CJA mixes. cant wait for a v/o!

You have to post under the POLL "I LOVE SlapFire!" the first 500 post there that have answered the poll and "LIKED" the page will be qualified.

there are two polls, do we do the fav cheer music one or the hardest skill?
and when do we send the v/o request?

3. Post a message saying "I LOVE SlapFire!" here:
pollpost.jpg

Then you're qualified!

Recap about how to get qualified for FREE Voiceovers!

3. Post a message saying "I LOVE SlapFire!" here:
pollpost.jpg

Then you're qualified!
That's it. The first 500 people qualify!

Goodluck...

Chat

Okay.... Also for people that may not want the FREE voiceovers but want to participate in the POLL, we've got you covered. The Poll is:

What is your favorite type of music in Cheerleading?
1. Custom Made Music (Some might Say Voiceovers)
2. Soul House ( Aretha Franklin, Loleatta Holloway, Patti Labelle)
3. Trance (Tiesto)
4. DubStep (Deadmou5, Feed Me, Noisa)
5. Rock/Punk (Daughtry, Linkin Park, Good Charlotte)
6. Rap ( Niki Minaj, Kanye West, Drake, Lil Wayne)
7. Big Vocal (Celine Dion, Whitney Houston, Mariah Carey)
8. Pop (Britney Spears, Rihanna, Mily Cyrus)

Right Now - Custom Made Music is killing the competition!

Go here to vote! http://www.facebook.com/Slapfire#!/home.php?sk=question&id=181285478589640

Winning!

The Untouchables!

Back