All-Star Signatures

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

You've got some insane Photoshop talent there, @j3r4h! If you ever make a Rays signature, I'll definitely be one of the first to put it up! :D

Lol, I reread your post and concluded the answer ;)

Thanks so much!
No Problem! Teal Army always welcome . ..

You've got some insane Photoshop talent there, @j3r4h! If you ever make a Rays signature, I'll definitely be one of the first to put it up! :D
I will definitely include them in my list. . . dont ya wori about it . . . keep watch . . .

NOW since everyone's been asking for it . . . .
I will give out an World Cup Shooting Stars siggy to

The first one who can give me correct & complete dimensions of all the shirt standard sizes been sold on pro shops for Worlds Shirts [i.e. Youth Small, Adult Small, Adult Medium]
Inches/Centimeter from neck to bottom, neck to shoulder end, shoulder to shoulder and etc.

Reason: I want to buy one or a couple and I can't figure out what size i should be choosing since body types from the U.S. and here in our country are far too different . . .

EASY Right???
Just be sure your facts are correct . . or I will be mad all year if my shirts won't fit . . .lol
Here's a preview:
35ciecw.jpg

forgive me . . .it's
I will give out a World Cup Shooting Stars siggy to

EDIT!​
For the info of everyone, someone alredi gave me the dimensions for the shirts and she doesn't want the siggy . . so luckily, this siggy is still available
NOW since everyone's been asking for it . . . .
I will give out a World Cup Shooting Stars siggy to

The one who can sell me a Worlds Shirt for a LOWER PRICE [Lower from the original]. The one who can give me a better and serious offer will have this siggy. So if you have extra shirts, hit the reply button and make your offer. Offer will be concluded 5 hours after this post.

Reason: I wanna buy shirts and the shipping is really costly. There is no way for me to look for a cheaper shipping. I can't trade since I won't be going to worlds. I know my siggies aren't that worthy for 10-15$ [for some who thinks that] . . .so im gonna ask for a lower price. Any offer will be fine. I have fun making the sigs but since I want a shirt so bad, and a lot of people have been asking me to make them a sig, then I'll have it this way. haahah
Im not trying to make business out of my siggies . . . so don't try to attack me with this. You can make your offer as you wish, out of your own will, out of your good conscience. <3 <3 <3
Shirts from gyms I'm very interested In . . .
World Cup, Top Gun, Cheer Athletics, California, Maryland Twisters, Cheer Extreme, Georgia All Stars, Gymtyme, East Celebrity Elite, Twist & Shout

Here's a preview of the Siggy:

So i decided to post a new thread. . .
Just in case I have spare siggies
I might give em for free or w.e.
i would just like to point out that you are AMAZING. im seriously obsessed with your "who owns the throne" one!!!!! it is absolutely adorable and i want to know how you id the tie dye! i play around with photoshop and it NEVER turns out like yours :) and that f5 one is adorable too! and the shooting stars one youre giving away!!! LOVE THEM ALL, YOU ROCK :)

Back