All-Star Vipers Allstars (maryland)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

woah woah woah...i'm not calling "Everything" a joke...i'm calling ron doing this a joke...which is it...and i'm also saying the gyms have closed today and i new email has been sent out basically saying just kidding we're not closing now we have a new owner even though we're not announcing who it is....that is a mess or as i call it "a joke" yes. look back at all of my posts i have not stated that the coaches or the athletes, families etc are "a joke" one time...i've been wishing them luck and hope in finding a new program that they can call home. you were previously in the thread calling ron a POS, i'm calling him a joke...same difference. please, do not get so defensive...i'm wishing you all good luck, i do not take calling ron or this situation "a joke" one time... he screwed over a lot of people and that's not fair.

very true, perhaps i am a little defensive for the people who are fighting to keep these girls together. was the first email a joke? absolutely!

i took your response to the second email as a bash to the viper family, one that i have become part of along with my daughter. the vipers are much more than their former owner. you probably didn't mean it that way, and i agree that you have always been kind. but what can i say, i'm a little defensive for my family. no matter where things end up.

Thank you!!

Thank you for your comment :) I can't even imagine what the parents, kids and coaches are going through. There are alot of smaller gyms in the area who may be able to offer practice space. Wishing the best to everyone involved.

I hope between MD and VA the ones that do need a new Cheer home can find one this season or next. My heart goes out to the Family as a whole, The dedicated Athletes, Coaches, Parents and more importantly Kids. MD is a great Competitive Cheer State and I am sure there are options between all the gyms. I hope everyone can find peace in the situation and a resolution can be presented!

very true, perhaps i am a little defensive for the people who are fighting to keep these girls together. was the first email a joke? absolutely!

i took your response to the second email as a bash to the viper family, one that i have become part of along with my daughter. the vipers are much more than their former owner. you probably didn't mean it that way, and i agree that you have always been kind. but what can i say, i'm a little defensive for my family. no matter where things end up.
Absolutely, anyone would be offensive over something like that! I was not, nor would I ever bash the entire program...it is not their fault and they should not suffer for his mistakes.

refunds? lol if we can track that POS down. cell phones are disconnected, FB pages taken down.

what am i supposed to tell my cp when she gets off the bus today? she doesn't just love cheering, she loves VIPERS.
I am so sorry for you guys. There's a gym in my area with some very loyal kids and I keep waiting for them to get the same email.
Poor baby girl. She will be heartbroken : (

i think MANY of their level 5 cheerleaders will easily find gyms again considering what has happened all seasons...

for the original facebook group page that was up, MANY MANY people posted several times "KARMA IS A *****", i have been hearing it for the past week when knowing about this, and but i didnt realize how many programs actually were affected by it.

What had happened, for awhile, in the early season/actual season, they had offered to fully pay for many cheerleaders tuition and comp fees and etc just to cheer on their worlds team. it isn't necessarily bad, and its the cheerleaders and parents' choice if they want something cheaper, but the whole buying cheerleaders off at least 3 other programs just seems a bit not cool IMHO.

i think MANY of their level 5 cheerleaders will easily find gyms again considering what has happened all seasons...

for the original facebook group page that was up, MANY MANY people posted several times "KARMA IS A *****", i have been hearing it for the past week when knowing about this, and but i didnt realize how many programs actually were affected by it.

What had happened, for awhile, in the early season/actual season, they had offered to fully pay for many cheerleaders tuition and comp fees and etc just to cheer on their worlds team. it isn't necessarily bad, and its the cheerleaders and parents' choice if they want something cheaper, but the whole buying cheerleaders off at least 3 other programs just seems a bit not cool IMHO.

It most certainly is a parents choice to decide if they want something cheaper however there is also a saying that goes "You get what you pay for" lol. I think it's quite naive of any parent to think that they'd be getting a top of the line cheerleading experience "FOR FREE" simply because uniforms, music, choreography, competitions, travel, practice wear, etc. are not free and if you do receive any of that for free I would imagine more than less it's not the best of the best.

I believe that all star cheerleading is a wonderful sport for both girls and boys to participate however it is also an investment in your childs future. If parents were to do much needed background work and research in regard to the program they are getting involved with and further more the stability of that program then situations like this one can be avoided more often than not. Also, sometimes you live and you learn. I hope that everyone has learned a great deal from this situation and that it doesn't discourage the Vipers Cheer and Dance athletes from continuing cheerleading in a more stable environment.

So late in the season is what sucks most of all! It would be wonderful to see the kids finish out the season together and not let teams flail with missing members. As a parent I would be livid but would not want my cp to walk away if her team was salvageable until the cheer season is over. It's going to be hard enough to rebuild let alone fix a number of routines and finishing what you start is always admirable. May is around the corner to shop again then. Good luck to all the families and coaches involved.

i have been hearing it for the past week when knowing about this, and but i didnt realize how many programs actually were affected by it.

i just don't understand how people were hearing about it before all of us? I heard that in Dallas other teams were saying things to Venom but none of us had a clue.

I thought things were fishy for a couple of months now because Ron was in the gym less and less and the fact that a bunch of teams had ordered new uniforms but we hadn't rec'd them yet. that was my big red flag.

i am dying to know what really went down when he owned/sold/whatever twisters...we were told he owned it but it was sold during his divorce...

i just don't understand how people were hearing about it before all of us? I heard that in Dallas other teams were saying things to Venom but none of us had a clue.

I thought things were fishy for a couple of months now because Ron was in the gym less and less and the fact that a bunch of teams had ordered new uniforms but we hadn't rec'd them yet. that was my big red flag.

i am dying to know what really went down when he owned/sold/whatever twisters...we were told he owned it but it was sold during his divorce...
PM me

Back