Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Weezy

Don't make me hurt you!
Staff member
Cheer Parent
FBOD:LLFB
Mar 24, 2010
REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO THE 18+ and/or COACHES FORUM SHOULD NOT BE RECEIVED UNTIL AFTER YOU ARE NO LONGER IN NEWBIE STATUS. ANY REQUESTS RECEIVED PRIOR TO THE 3 POSTS & 72 HOUR WAITING PERIOD WILL NOT BE HONORED.

If you are over 18 and want access to the 18+ Forum, please PM @Ashley

If you are a coach and want access to the Coaches Forum, please PM @Weezy the following information;
Full Name
Gym Name
Gym Website

If you are not affiliated with a gym, and coach for a school or a rec league, you MUST provide information that can be verified as to who you are.

If you do not provide the required information, I will ignore your request. Provide a link to the gym and/or school website.

I will not respond to requests to let you know you are in. Please allow 24-48 hours after your request for access.

Messages on our profile pages will go unanswered. Do not tag us in a thread requesting access as well. PMs ONLY. To PM you Start a Conversation.

Thanks!

Last edited:
I am still getting requests without the information requested. Please DO NOT request access without the information. Also, please do not request to be in the Coaches Room until you are no longer a newbie.

Thanks and Happy Posting!

Please learn to read the instructions IN FULL before you message me. Since I keep having to post this, I'm just going to ban those who can't obviously read. Especially since coaches need to know rules, I'll assume you really aren't one or a really bad one.

Ok hopefully one last time. YOU need to provide the link and prove you are a coach to me. I am not going to search you out. So if you have asked to be added to the coaches room and still do not have access, it is probably for one and/or all of the following reasons;

• You're a newbie and have not waited until you are no longer in newbie status.
  • You did not provide your full name, gym website, gym email.
And the biggest reason of all.................(drum roll please).....YOU CAN'T READ AND/OR FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS.

Not trying to be mean or not let you into the super secret world of cheerleading coaches, but simply over annoyed at the amount of people who can't follow instructions. So if you are a coach and can't follow instructions, how do you expect your athletes to do so?

Last edited by a moderator:
I keep receiving requests on DAY ONE of newbie membership requesting to get into the Coaches Area and what information is needed. You all need to READ AND FOLLOW directions. If you do not read instructions thoroughly, how are you a coach?

Thank you to those who do READ and provide the information. Have a great day!

Back