All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

9vi454.gif

LOL if Tim Gunn actually saw this uniform...............whew

How in the world are your team names Gucci and Prada and you come out looking like someone sewed a hefty bag together in their basement and made this ridiculousness?

And as for their facebook post about them being the most talked about gym in the country . . . the reason they are the most talked about is because they are a national tragedy, not because they are talented.

The girls uni and boys uni look like 2 different colors? I assume its the lighting.. are they supposed to be gold like the boys and not brownish like the way it looks on the girl? I try not to say anything negative on the boards - but can't say that I like those.:oops:

I also wonder that if when the girl is facing head on and not to the side like that, which shows a ton of the tan/gold, whatever color, that we might see the fleur-de-lis more. From that angle makes me think Mork and Mindy suspenders and :eek: :eek: does she have on a shirt? I thought it was a joke when the dad showed me the pic and asked if it was real. I said No way.

Funny – my kid goes to a direct competitor in Atlanta to Trinity and I would say 80% of the discussion from the parents and the allstar director (babbling, really) is about this gym. There are pages and pages on here about this gym.

I am starting to think that maybe I need to just write my allstar tuition checks to Trinity instead of our current gym because that’s all anyone (coaches included) at my gym has time to talk about or worry about.

Earlier someone mentioned it was “brilliant marketing” and buzz – you nailed it. This is the kind of word-of-mouth any business would kill for (good or bad). Did it ever occur to any of you that you have been unwittingly complicit in the greatest marketing tactic of all time?

Google “Brand recognition” and see what I mean.

Trinitys uniform looks like either a bad figure skating outfit ^mentioned above^ or one of those horrible olympic opening ceremonies outfits some countries wear.... don't know why it made me think of that but yeah

How in the world are your team names Gucci and Prada and you come out looking like someone sewed a hefty bag together in their basement and made this ridiculousness?

And as for their facebook post about them being the most talked about gym in the country . . . the reason they are the most talked about is because they are a national tragedy, not because they are talented.
Nicely said.

BTW- Is anyone else as sure as I am that the Mom^see above^ is obvi from Trinity?

Trust me, I'm not. Nerver been there and stuck somewhere else. I post my real name so why would I be ashamed to say I was at Trinity? And you said you "hope they fail...." you realize you are talking about children, right?

Funny – my kid goes to a direct competitor in Atlanta to Trinity and I would say 80% of the discussion from the parents and the allstar director (babbling, really) is about this gym. There are pages and pages on here about this gym.

I am starting to think that maybe I need to just write my allstar tuition checks to Trinity instead of our current gym because that’s all anyone (coaches included) at my gym has time to talk about or worry about.

Earlier someone mentioned it was “brilliant marketing” and buzz – you nailed it. This is the kind of word-of-mouth any business would kill for (good or bad). Did it ever occur to any of you that you have been unwittingly complicit in the greatest marketing tactic of all time?

Google “Brand recognition” and see what I mean.

All press isn't good press. And also remember that in brand recognition that you are identifying an item with a feeling/image. So, Trinity's brand image is "you can't buy Worlds or in this case a cute uniform". IMO, if my gym was being talked about I would like it to be because of my athletes' talent, innovative choreography, or just by being courteous to other programs, NOT because I buy athletes or design/wear hideous uniforms.

Back