All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I want to see the difference between normal stones, and swarovski crystals... is the overall look that much different? Im sure it is, or it wouldnt be that big of a deal, i just want to see an example.

Thanks Kristen!! I am a *little* bit stressed about the rhinestones falling off...I'll let you know if it was worth it at the end of the season!! ;)
I'd be worried about rhinestones falling off regardless..but if you're paying premium for stones I'd worry a bit more too lol

I'd be thinking 'You'd better find a way to permanently mesh the crystal into the atomic makeup of the fabric..just sayin. I'm not losing ONE of those..' lol

Swarovski crystal? Every time one fell off I'd hear the mystic sound of money going down the drain lol

They're really nice uniforms though. Some people don't like sublimated full tops but I think they're pretty..guys uni looks good too!
Aren't most uniforms swarovski? I thought that almost all of them were using them now. I know ours were. It costs more but looks soooooooo pretty.
If thats the case then I will be the girl searching the floors at the competitions so I can collect enough fallen off crystals to make me a shiny new phone case! Those cases cost $200!

I don't love this... too much black mystic. I prefered their old uniforms:

2m6r5si.jpg
I totally get that it's based off of their flag, but it's just too shiny for me. And I'm not really liking where the southern most star lands, especially when the skirt lies flat.....

I want to see the difference between normal stones, and swarovski crystals... is the overall look that much different? Im sure it is, or it wouldnt be that big of a deal, i just want to see an example.

I used to not think there was a difference but there really is! It bounces off the lights soo much its crazy!

Ilike the old one too. I'm not sure if people realize its a play on the Australian flag

Haha yeah I think that may be right! That for me is part of the reason that I like it :)

I totally get that it's based off of their flag, but it's just too shiny for me. And I'm not really liking where the southern most star lands, especially when the skirt lies flat.....
I'd never thought about it before, but since all the comments here saying that same thing, I now notice that... and yeah, I agree, it's a bit odd!

Nope, Swarovski are way more expensive - super sparkly on stage. Varsity has a rhinestone they use, but it's not Swarovski unless you order it. I'm not sure about any other uniform companies.

Oh I know they're more expensive and sparkly - I swear they look like the uniforms have lights on them. I just know a lot of teams use them so I didn't understand why she was surprised. I think I know more teams that do use them than don't, but I only know around here.

I haven't ever had a uniform from varsity so I don't know about theirs, but the ones from GK did not come off. We had the uniforms 2 seasons (and the gym is using them a third season) and neither of my cp's lost even one stone. I don't know how they attach them but whatever it is it works! So you should be safe. :)

Either way I absolutely LOOOOOOVE your uni. I don't usually like sublimated, but if you're going to do it, that's how. Love love love. There's not one thing I don't like about it.

Re: the Aussie Dream Girls old uniform. The girls are mostly over 18 and the design didn't have the star exactly there so they didn't notice until the uniforms arrived. They fondly called it their star-gina :D I was never a fan until I saw it under lights and it really looked awesome. Helps that the dream girls are a good-looking team as well.

CP has lost quite a few off of hers :( Mainly on the sleeves and I think its due to her being caught in various cradles. The friction on the arms rubbing on others. I have had them replaced once but they soon went missing again after a few more comps.

CP has lost quite a few off of hers :( Mainly on the sleeves and I think its due to her being caught in various cradles. The friction on the arms rubbing on others. I have had them replaced once but they soon went missing again after a few more comps.
You're probably right about why they fell off - have her bases lost them as well lol? Still quite annoying. How much do your uniforms go for?

You're probably right about why they fell off - have her bases lost them as well lol? Still quite annoying. How much do your uniforms go for?
The bases may have lost one or two but my cp seems to have lost the most.... Unis run like $325. We have an official gym bedazzler mom that blings all our gym stuff and I had her replace them!

Latest posts

Back