All-Star 2012 - 2013 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I think it's great to see the Coed division distinguishing themselves from all-girl, stuntwise by attempting a more collegiate, single-based style of stunting.
Are they double up, tictocs? No. But, with as aggressive as the girls have become in stunting, (ala SE for example) , I'm glad to see this evolution (pulling away or advancement) in a division that some were calling "dead" not too long ago.

I didn't think about it that way. No, I don't think having toss libs for true coed stunting is a big deal, but you do have to start small to become something big.

I am a little underwhelmed by Eclipse :( They are lacking energy to me, everything looks like it is really hard for them to do ... but maybe they just had a bad day! I love their dance though :)

As much as I love Maryland Twisters, that program as a whole is looking sloppy all together. The tumbling on F5 and especially on Cells looks VERY unpolished, heavy, and hard to do. Was this Jam Live competition a 2 day comp? Because Reign got Level 5 grand champ but they dropped 2 stunts and F5 dropped 1 stunt and has a more difficult routine.

To me, Eclipse is the most enjoyable team out of Maryland Twisters so far this year. They may not have the most difficulty in the world, but I really like their routine and those girls REALLY perform.

In my opinion I think most teams look a mess because of the need to fit in all this extra stuff... a few years ago you didnt have to have sync tumbling and harder more impressive stunts... those take extra time so you cram it all in the same 230 sec routine. it makes everything hectic, sloppy, and much harder to do, esp when technique is thrown by the wayside. and not valued as much as it needs to be

Back