All-Star 2012 - 2013 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

She was at full house for a bit the summer. Came from sparks, correct?
No, she came directly, however she enjoys going anywhere she can stunt tumble and socialize, she is super friendly!!! She has friends all over and has no prejudice as towards working out wherever and whenever!

I just... What.... How is that even.... I don't get it. A junior team being THAT good? It doesn't add up.
the only thing that separates them from seniors is age! Some of these kids are waiting (and not patiently) to fill a spot on a worlds team at ECE, earning their way through the ranks :) The system works, they have to earn their spots!

Their coach posted earlier in this thread! Celebrity Cheer It's Cassie Bienvenue and I'm pretty sure she's coached J5 for a while.. since the days of Celebrity J5.

Our J5 team is coached by Steve Belanger & Andrea Finn. While I have coached J5 for quite a few years, I do not coach them this year. We have been very fortunate to experience some growth in numbers and felt it important that a gym owner was available to look after all teams rather than being directly responsible for coaching one. Steve and Andrea have also coached J5 for many years and both are awesome!

To whoever asked about the ages of the kids - We do have girls that are under the age of 12. Izzy Roux is our youngest and she is only 9. She was on the team last year as an 8 year old. We did graduate 18 girls last year. We have some very talented 9th graders but the team is predominately 7th and 8th graders.

JustCheer Lol that video is better than mine I think. I'm just a mom, but they are amazing and really lit up that comp, which began FIVE HOURS LATE due to an accident. (Driver bringing the mats. AFAIK he was ok because he did eventually get there with them!) I did a double take when they came down the stairs next to me. My CP came off the floor from where her team was sitting when they finished and said they were the "most amazing team ever." Loved watching them! I hope they get what they're after this year. :)
Could you still upload your video? I love watching from other views lol!

#team_jagz .. I had already loaded it to YouTube when the other one was posted, so here you go. Might want to mute it.. The little girl-like screaming is a mixture of hilarious and annoying. ;)

#team_jagz .. I had already loaded it to YouTube when the other one was posted, so here you go. Might want to mute it.. The little girl-like screaming is a mixture of hilarious and annoying. ;)

The ENTIRE group at the beginning do Doubles! they have an amazing routine! I just wish they were a lot more into it its seems like they just walk to there spots and do what they need to do and walk off. I know this was not that big of a competition but i see that in all of their videos. They need more energy!

Sidenote: whenever I finish watching a routine I try to rank them within the division just for my own reference. I know very well that Orange is in medium and love them there but every time I see a small senior video, like ICE for example, I always try to put Orange in my rankings for that division. It's so weird not having them in this division for literally the first time ever it seems like.

Back