All-Star 2012 London Olympics

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm so excited, it's unreal. I have this feeling I may shed a few tears of excitement during opening ceremonies. :cloud9:

I'm really excited for the swimming and diving too!

I just realised I'll be in a car for about 4 hours tomorrow so I'll miss some of the mens :(

I can't wait for swimming! It's one of my favorites every summer Olympics. This year I have really gotten into track, too, from watching the trials.

I'm going to the eventing (cross-country phase) and the rowing. Beyond excited :D although just a tad upset that I won't actually get to go to the Olympic park itself

Can't wait for gymnastics, diving and swimming! Those are my favorite to watch:)

I'm excited for EVERYTHING..gymnastics, swimming, volleyball, track, SO MUCH FUN THINGS..although unfortunately I'll miss half of it because I have work/class all next week :(

Summer Olympics are my favorite! Synchronized diving is AMAZING, I also love swimming, soccer, trampoline and gymnastics of course......... lets go Team USA

I'm gonna watch gymnastics, swimming, diving and track like everyone else! Might watch some women's soccer too.

Back