College 2012 Uca College Nationals

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It is going to be a fight between Bama and UK but I really want to see UK walk away with win. I actually think that their routine was harder last year but they had that itty bitty mistake that seems to have cost it for them.

The fight I am most excited to see is the one for All Girl between Morehead and Indiana since Tony Nash is Indiana's coach. IU all girl has always been decent but last year it was like a whole new team wiht Tony Nash behind them. Super pumped for that.

Of course the stunt competition is always excited. Would love to see Aisha's team from Louisville finally win at UCA since they always have an amazing routine but seem to either get screwed over or mess up.

I dont think they got robbed at all. They had mistakes, and Alabama hit. Simple as that.

Yeah I don't consider what happened them being robbed. It is clear as day on the video that a guy busted during tumbling in the UK routine. As amazing as UK's routine was they were not as clean as they normally are. When they hit perfect it is hard to beat but last year just wasn't their year.

Yeah I don't consider what happened them being robbed. It is clear as day on the video that a guy busted during tumbling in the UK routine. As amazing as UK's routine was they were not as clean as they normally are. When they hit perfect it is hard to beat but last year just wasn't their year.
I would like to discuss this more, but it would just be :deadhorse:

Don't sleep on Memphis in D1A coed... I'm not saying UK won't win I certainly like their chances but from everything I've heard about Memphis with the talent they brought in this year it should be a fun Nationals to watch.

Oh, most deff need to watch for Memphis! Should be very exciting in D1A Coed! Gooo Tigers!

im sure theres a previous thread where people discuss it, i was not on the boards then, but Im pretty sure it would have been a hot topic.
ummm not that i have seen. I quickly ran through the college board all the way back to posts about UCA taping results and got nothing about such a "hott topic". But then again I did ask for your opinion...not other peoples. You made the statement so i wanted to know your logic behind it....

and your the one who said you would like to discuss this more so I opened up the discussion for you! :) so please have at it!
ummm not that i have seen. I quickly ran through the college board all the way back to posts about UCA taping results and got nothing about such a "hott topic". But then again I did ask for your opinion...not other peoples. You made the statement so i wanted to know your logic behind it....
took me 2 mins to find
http://forum.fierceboard.com/threads/uca-college-nationals.11798/page-4

Back