Music 2012 Voice Over Requests

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mar 31, 2010
Hey I've been gone awhile but IM BACK :) need help coming up with Voiceovers for your teams then post away and I'll give you some hot rhymes! For those who don't know me or never seen my posts Ive done cali allgirl tsunami senior elite Cali IOC Cali aces Pittsburgh superstars famous superstars and many more! So I'm here if you need help! Hit me up

Hey I've been gone awhile but IM BACK :) need help coming up with Voiceovers for your teams then post away and I'll give you some hot rhymes! For those who don't know me or never seen my posts Ive done cali allgirl tsunami senior elite Cali IOC Cali aces Pittsburgh superstars famous superstars and many more! So I'm here if you need help! Hit me up

Id love to see what cool stuff you can come up with :) I was just asked for voice overs today for my music actually and have no idea lol. We are the CIA Agents. We have a mini 1, youth 2, j2,j3, and elite team if that helps.

I need some hot rhymes PLEASE!!
Washington County Tigers
Red, Black, and White - does not have to inclue all 3 as we use red/white or red/black mostly in our rhymes.
Like positive upbeat rhymes of any kind.
I am anxious to see what you come up with. Thanks in Advance.

I need rhymes for:
Team: HN Allstars
Theme: 15 years together & crazy people
Colors: red,black and white.

Thanks ;)

Id love to see what cool stuff you can come up with :) I was just asked for voice overs today for my music actually and have no idea lol. We are the CIA Agents. We have a mini 1, youth 2, j2,j3, and elite team if that helps.

Mini1

Hey girl it's mini 1 we ain't doin this for fun, we came for a win competition better run

Mini fierce mini hot
Youth2

J2

J3

Elite

Mini1

Hey girl it's mini 1 we ain't doin this for fun, we came for a win competition better run

Mini fierce mini hot minis spot on the top

Just bcuz I'm on a thigh doesn't mean that I can't fly, give u face make u pace giiiiiiiirl this is mini space

Who you callin little? It's miss mini hunney

Youth2

Youth 2 ,you may now....cause....fear....(snap snap) honey CIA is here

Youth is the team that reign supreme were back double stacked and u can't take that, you better that gold, youth 2 is comin bold

U can get with this or you can stay with that either way u step at us and ull get snatched

Youth 2 hit it like wham, we served it like bam, now sit back and watch us pop lock twerk then glam

J2
June babies represents show them what u workin with, rip the mat then bring it back CIA is here its a wrap

Juniors they ain't touching you, your to fierce and your to cool, load em in throw them high tell them kiss the gold goodbye

Juniors kill it serve it deal judges yes we know u feel it

J to the 2 yes there's nothing you can do fix your face watch us slay, bow down to CIA

J3

Juniors got that reputation you can check our resume, yes we comin for that crown so girl get out my way

I know u feel it juniors let's kill it

By the time were finished here i bet you'll want an encore, the truth of the matter is....this is our floor

1,2,3 yea u lookin at me, hot as 90 degrees, you can't touch junior 3

Elite

Yell it loud when u see us, CIA,CIA,C...I...A!! Agents attack! You kno we be elite step in line for ur defeat, heres a pen and a pad take notes on how we work the mat

E-L-I-T-E that's me I got that style u can't beat, here's a dose of what's to come, u vs me I suggest u run

Start with a clap then boom boom cat (hit) boom cat (hit) boom cat (hit) shut u down yeah just like that! This agent space get out of my face yes I know hear me callin you, ignore and now I'm serving too

I need some hot rhymes PLEASE!!
Washington County Tigers
Red, Black, and White - does not have to inclue all 3 as we use red/white or red/black mostly in our rhymes.
Like positive upbeat rhymes of any kind.
I am anxious to see what you come up with. Thanks in Advance.

Tigers....let's get em (snap) red with the white or black with the red, we stay fierce from toe to head,enough said, enough said, WC is who u dread!

Messin with these tigers then out come the claws, I know why u scared! Cuz we have no flaws

Yes I am that kitty Kat, and I came to title snatch, dedication made us hot, now watch us land on top

The stripes are red the stripes are white the strips are black now ladies snap

I need rhymes for:
Team: HN Allstars
Theme: 15 years together & crazy people
Colors: red,black and white.

Thanks ;)

It be that H to the N now let's begin yeah u kno we came to win, 15 yrs together baby so u kno this fierce is crazy

Red black n white got this thing locked down, HN get on one knee, ACCEPT YOUR CROWN

This is the Perfect education honey watch and learn, take notes if u want but watch us serve

Yeeeeeessssss hunnney HN IS HOT girl u givin me CHILLSSSS when u work out the spot!

It be that H to the N now let's begin yeah u kno we came to win, 15 yrs together baby so u kno this fierce is crazy

Red black n white got this thing locked down, HN get on one knee, ACCEPT YOUR CROWN

This is the Perfect education honey watch and learn, take notes if u want but watch us serve

Yeeeeeessssss hunnney HN IS HOT girl u givin me CHILLSSSS when u work out the spot!
Great stuff, Hot Rhymez. I'll be contacting you soon!!

Rhymes for:
Voltage Elite-Blue, Black and Silver (Dont have to include silver though)
Lancaster Catholic Crusaders-Purple, Gold and White (Dont have to include white though)

Thank you! I <3 your rhymes! :)

oh so great! thank you! :)the first one is my favourite do you have a homepage where i can buy voiceover?

oh so great! thank you! :)the first one is my favourite do you have a homepage where i can buy voiceover?
I don't at the moment I'm in the process of getting a site together! But if you wanted me to actual record the vocals for it then you can just dm me and we can go from there

Rhymes for:
Voltage Elite-Blue, Black and Silver (Dont have to include silver though)
Lancaster Catholic Crusaders-Purple, Gold and White (Dont have to include white though)

Voltage

Voltage let's shock em good electrify them like we should, we v-elite honey get like us yea u wish u could

You like that blue and the black with the silver to match, you know voltage will own this mat! Ha ha we laugh at haters you'll be jealous now n later

Voltage always hits it honey naaah we don't ever drop, ions flyin static fryin when hit it you get shocked

Voltage ladies bring the Pain give em that electric rain

Lancaster Catholic Crusaders

It's the L to the C-C yup that's me servin u is such a breeze, give you this serve u that, make it fierce bring it back

I'm on my crusader status you haters can't manage, Im in the purple flossin out, ready set turn it out

Lancanster is switching up like you never seen before, sit on down give me ur eyes if u protest then there's the door

Thank you! I <3 your rhymes! :)

Back