All-Star 2013-2014 Teams (gyms)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I will say that I hope upon hope that there's been a shake up in Charlotte for those level 5 teams. I haven't been feeling them the past few years and I hope they've found a new groove..

I'm assuming you are referring more to last year since in 2012 TEAL was 6th at Worlds and 2011 they won the bronze.

I don't think there will be a lot of huge shake-ups this year however some really great additions. Last year they faced some challenges and came to realize what was most important about the program and what needed to be changed. While wins might not have been what they wanted, there were some huge emotional highs during last season that really solidified the gym. The new Lg Coed team Midnight getting to second day at Worlds this year and ultimaterly placing 7th was probably the most emotional thing I have ever experienced while being involved at CAC.

Funny that the gym came off what some would say was a losing season, but the kids and parents are now more committed than ever. I guess that's the power of the kids loving their teams regardless of the outcome.

I'm hearing great things about tryouts and the new teams. It's impossible to tell right now what will happen but the potential is huge!

I'm assuming you are referring more to last year since in 2012 TEAL was 6th at Worlds and 2011 they won the bronze.

I don't think there will be a lot of huge shake-ups this year however some really great additions. Last year they faced some challenges and came to realize what was most important about the program and what needed to be changed. While wins might not have been what they wanted, there were some huge emotional highs during last season that really solidified the gym. The new Lg Coed team Midnight getting to second day at Worlds this year and ultimaterly placing 7th was probably the most emotional thing I have ever experienced while being involved at CAC.

Funny that the gym came off what some would say was a losing season, but the kids and parents are now more committed than ever. I guess that's the power of the kids loving their teams regardless of the outcome.

I'm hearing great things about tryouts and the new teams. It's impossible to tell right now what will happen but the potential is huge!
No, I mean across the board with their level 5s. Including their LAG/MAG (which they've had on and off the past few years). I've often felt that if they chose smaller teams they'd be much more competitive, at least until the athlete supply adjusted.

I liken it to CA coming off that kinda rough Worlds a few years back and turning around with an unbelievable following season. Not to say there isn't talent at CAC, there clearly is, but every new year seems to be more of a disconnect between skills and routines. I'm hoping they use it for motivation for a fresh, clean start.

No, I mean across the board with their level 5s. Including their LAG/MAG (which they've had on and off the past few years). I've often felt that if they chose smaller teams they'd be much more competitive, at least until the athlete supply adjusted.

I liken it to CA coming off that kinda rough Worlds a few years back and turning around with an unbelievable following season. Not to say there isn't talent at CAC, there clearly is, but every new year seems to be more of a disconnect between skills and routines. I'm hoping they use it for motivation for a fresh, clean start.

Did CA ever have a rough year at Worlds? Haha!

While both TEAL (SmSr) and the new team Slate (SmCoed) are both small this year, Midnight and the new LAG team Imperial are large. By what I have been told it would have been impossible to go small on the last two teams with the talent in the gym.

ACX Columbia

Mini 1 - Kit Kats
Mini 2 - Mini Elite
Youth 2 - Y2K
Youth 3 - Prodigy
Junior 1 - Passion
Junior 4 - Primadonnas
Junior 5 - Crazy Jags
Senior 2 - Purple Reign
Senior 3 Coed - Purple Haze
Senior 4 Coed - Divas and Dudes
Senior 5 restricted - Swaguars
Senior 5 Coed - Kat Daddys

Sizes not determined yet. I'll post ACX Charleston results when I get them!
ACX Charleston:
Tiny 1 - no name yet
Small Youth 1 - Glitz
Small Youth 2 - Covergirls
Small Junior 3 - J3 Werk!
Large Senior 2 - Glamorous
Small Senior 4 - D&G

I heard San Marcos has:
Mini 1
Youth 2
J 1
J3
J4
S1
S3
S4
Sr Restricted 5
sm sr 5
large coed 5
IO5
IOC5
I think that's all of them from that location. Heard Livermore is finding out today. No news on San Diego or Ventura.

I heard San Marcos has:
Mini 1
Youth 2
J 1
J3
J4
S1
S3
S4
Sr Restricted 5
sm sr 5
large coed 5
IO5
IOC5
I think that's all of them from that location. Heard Livermore is finding out today. No news on San Diego or Ventura.

Yes, livermore finds out today. This is our first year with Cali, and we are so excited =)

Back