High School 2014 Uca Bluegrass Championship

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Did they use last season to rebuild? I didn't see them at UCA. All I know regarding this season is that they'll be hosting their Big Blue Cheer and Dance Challenge comp next February.
Rumor going around last year was that the administration cut the program back and didn't allow them to go to nationals anymore. I don't know how accurate that is, but it's what was circulating through coaches.

Rumor going around last year was that the administration cut the program back and didn't allow them to go to nationals anymore. I don't know how accurate that is, but it's what was circulating through coaches.
That's what I heard, someone said a VROC choreographer told them that. I really hope that's not true, those girls were amazing and had great gameday skills. Isn't that what schools want?

That's what I heard, someone said a VROC choreographer told them that. I really hope that's not true, those girls were amazing and had great gameday skills. Isn't that what schools want?
Unfortunately a lot of schools just want money and no drama. Cheer doesn't typically fit that. There are a lot of schools that don't care how awesome their teams are or aren't.

It's also the same group of kids that the old NLMS coach would have retired on. Can't help but wonder if it's an extra challenging bunch or if something is happening. Talented no doubt, but seems to have been a lot of whispers over the last few years of drama.

Unfortunately a lot of schools just want money and no drama. Cheer doesn't typically fit that. There are a lot of schools that don't care how awesome their teams are or aren't.

It's also the same group of kids that the old NLMS coach would have retired on. Can't help but wonder if it's an extra challenging bunch or if something is happening. Talented no doubt, but seems to have been a lot of whispers over the last few years of drama.
I've read some crazy rumors on Topix, but was the program really filled with that much drama?

Back