College 2015 Nca College Nationals

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

How to the Bids work?

And can someone help me decide between Louisville and OSU? My heart is torn (as it is, every year).

How to the Bids work?

And can someone help me decide between Louisville and OSU? My heart is torn (as it is, every year).

I think that Louisville is the odds on favorite, but I also wouldn't count out Oklahoma State and NC State as well! BTW, there are only six Division I-A teams competing at this year's NCA College Nationals. By contrast, this year's UCA College Nationals had like 20 Division I-A teams competing.

I'm also torn between Louisville and OSU! I kinda want OSU to make it a four-peat, because that would be super cool for the people that joined the team for the '12 nationals to win every year in college. But then Louisville is always super innovative and must be super hungry for the win after 3 years of being in second!
I also can't wait to see the Maryland, Louisville, and OSU all girls because it's always a battle. Plus I really want to see Davenport and CBU!
I just hope this year more people hit. Last year, not a lot of teams hit and it wasn't fun to watch. Like I get NCA is much more creativity and difficulty over cleanliness (at least more so than UCA) but I hope teams put out what they know they can hit.

Back