College 2016 Nca College Nationals

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Now this is a group stunt competition I really want to see!!! Two from Louisville, two from OSU, Davenport, CBU, NC State (I'm assuming it's the group that just won UCA), and Maryland?!?!? Holy Moly!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Now this is a group stunt competition I really want to see!!! Two from Louisville, two from OSU, Davenport, CBU, NC State (I'm assuming it's the group that just won UCA), and Maryland?!?!? Holy Moly!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yes. The all girl group from NCSU who won UCA is ranked #1 again. And our partner stunt ranked top 10 again. Excellent groups both of them.

Wow, All Girl IA has shrunk. Only six teams. South Alabama, South Carolina, Oklahoma State, Louisville and Iowa State. I don't even think they are making cuts.

Where did everyone go? Clemson went back to Small Coed, I know. What about Maryland? I know they haven't been able to compete there in years past but haven't they been the past few years?

Wow, All Girl IA has shrunk. Only six teams. South Alabama, South Carolina, Oklahoma State, Louisville and Iowa State. I don't even think they are making cuts.

Where did everyone go? Clemson went back to Small Coed, I know. What about Maryland? I know they haven't been able to compete there in years past but haven't they been the past few years?
Maryland went to UCA this year instead

Maryland went to UCA this year instead
I'm sure a growing number of the All Girl IAs went intermediate or small coed this year. Sucks, I really love that division!

Any good tweeters you guys have found? ACTUAL updates on falls, bust, etc. Not the happy, cheery motivational ones NCA posts (although those are nice because they usually include pictures/video lol) Small Coed IA starts soon!

I'm sure a growing number of the All Girl IAs went intermediate or small coed this year. Sucks, I really love that division!

Any good tweeters you guys have found? ACTUAL updates on falls, bust, etc. Not the happy, cheery motivational ones NCA posts (although those are nice because they usually include pictures/video lol) Small Coed IA starts soon!
All I've seen is that NC State Lady Pack hit cause their team twitter tweeted it haha!

Last edited:
Back