All-Star 2017 Worlds Predictions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Pebbles49

Cheer Parent
Jan 27, 2014
Worlds happening next weekend and I am biting my nails with excitement -

Wondering, Predictions - What teams will walk away with the globes and why?

Who will place in SS5, SSC5, MS5, MSC5, LS5, LSC5?

Blackops in Medium Coed- They won NCA and have been killing it all year. I'm also feeling TGLC in large coed. I like smoed but I'm not sure if they will win this year but I am predicting top three for them. I haven't been watching all girl as closely but lady bullets and lady jags both look great.

Blackops in Medium Coed- They won NCA and have been killing it all year. I'm also feeling TGLC in large coed. I like smoed but I'm not sure if they will win this year but I am predicting top three for them. I haven't been watching all girl as closely but lady bullets and lady jags both look great.
I agree with most of your choices, but my guts tell me that there might be some dark horses this year... This season just seems like new teams broke out and had great performances... But I still do not see Lady Jags winning over Peach, maybe A-Team...

I agree with most of your choices, but my guts tell me that there might be some dark horses this year... This season just seems like new teams broke out and had great performances... But I still do not see Lady Jags winning over Peach, maybe A-Team...
I only watched peach once this year so far but they look great. Like I said I have been paying more attention to coed than all girl so I was really just throwing out teams I like lol It would be interesting to see some underdogs win. Who do you think might be a darkhorse this year?

Definitely, my dark horses will be in SC5- CJA Team Gunz, Twist&Shout Diamonds...MC55- WC OMNI, MT Reign... I comeback with more teams later...

PS: Most of these choices are my wishful hoping and praying want to see breakout teams ! Lol

Last edited:
hope nobody is forgetting that m5 had the highest score of medium senior at NCA day 2 ;)

They definitely have the most talent. I'm curious how many times they've hit that hard routine all season? I think I heard only once. So, if they can hit both days, they most certainly will win.

They definitely have the most talent. I'm curious how many times they've hit that hard routine all season? I think I heard only once. So, if they can hit both days, they most certainly will win.
I'm not really sure to be honest! I know they hit at batb and athletic championships though. I just want them to hit day 2 and see what happens!!

TGLC in large coed for sure
I would love to see A-team win but peach it looking good this year
Medium coed I think Beatles/Black ops
Small coed I have to say smoed been supporting them since the first year of smoed can't quit supporting them now
Haven't really watched the other divisions as much this year to put my opinion on it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I definetely think cali coed with place 1st in large coed if they hit, cheetahs e2nd, tglc 3rd, 4 steel

Small coed i think brandon might do a repeat and win gold, i think twist and shout diamonds will be 2nd, vizion 3rd, smoed 4 and kc 5th lol (its like picking the lotto numbers)

large all girl- 1st im torn between wcss, orange and se all for 1st!!, lol but realistically.. orange 1st, senior elite 2nd (I REALLY WANT THEM TO WIN, theyve improved so much) then wcss 3rd

In a perfect world I would love to see Beatles win medium coed, but reign taking the gold would be nice to. I really want to see SE or Panthers win. I love seeing teams winning their first worlds, so I'm really rooting for T&S diamonds to take small coed. I'd love to see Cali coed finally have their moment again, but my money is on top gun. I would love to see lady jags win medium again but that would take a few teams having a rough day one or two.

Last edited:
TGLC in large coed for sure
I would love to see A-team win but peach it looking good this year
Medium coed I think Beatles/Black ops
Small coed I have to say smoed been supporting them since the first year of smoed can't quit supporting them now
Haven't really watched the other divisions as much this year to put my opinion on it

To add to this I would honestly love to see WCSS take large all girl because I'm obsessed with them this year but talking realistic I'd say orange or senior elite and WCSS will take 3rd

Back