4. Stingrays Apple
5. Virginia Royalty Diamonds
6. Cheers & More Respect
7. ICE Weather Girls
8. Champion Cheer Heat
9. Idaho Cheer Jet
10. Fire & Ice Lady Ice

Loved Suns!

Midwest Elite. This is the gym that is going to become Woodlands Elite right?
I believe someone from the area said that it will be a completely new gym, not taking over anybody. But it is right down the street from Midwest Cheer Elite, which is a different gym.

Husband forced me to go with him to purchase supplies for the aforementioned tee time he booked us during large senior semis tomorrow

This man might just be looking to get divorced….

Sooooo happy with Miss Hiss in first. They went very early in the division too, which could play a role tomorrow. Happy for my former teammate that is on that team!

I need to catch up on this thread, but honestly, some of these NT-teams should NOT be at worlds.. I get it, I really really really do, you want to take teams to worlds to hopefully bring more athletes in. But if you have 2 stunts, and one is wobbly and the other one falls...... Goes for some of the xs teams as well, I saw a team that was basically a level 4/5 team.. I know we say it every year but it's been so long since last worlds I just.. It hit me lol.

I need to catch up on this thread, but honestly, some of these NT-teams should NOT be at worlds.. I get it, I really really really do, you want to take teams to worlds to hopefully bring more athletes in. But if you have 2 stunts, and one is wobbly and the other one falls...... Goes for some of the xs teams as well, I saw a team that was basically a level 4/5 team.. I know we say it every year but it's been so long since last worlds I just.. It hit me lol.
It’s clear some people are just using this division to get into worlds, and that's not that it’s meant for

My alarm woke me up at 3.30 am and I must keep up with the updates here VERY FAST

Does anybody know why CU does not do any Worlds Updates like he used to do?

My alarm woke me up at 3.30 am and I must keep up with the updates here VERY FAST

Does anybody know why CU does not do any Worlds Updates like he used to do?
Hi!!!!
He released a statement yesterday saying he will not be doing it this year. He is not allowed in as a spectator, and he does not wish to support FloCheer by using the live stream for updates.

Hi!!!!
He released a statement yesterday saying he will not be doing it this year. He is not allowed in as a spectator, and he does not wish to support FloCheer by using the live stream for updates.

Are they specifically denying him entry, or is it because of the spectator limit?

Back