All-Star 2021 Worlds - Day 1 Discussion

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Why is it taking so long for standings I mean iosc7!had 5 teams .... ‍♀️
Any scoring challenges or questions are being done virtually and via an online submission form. I suspect that will slow things down this weekend.

Yeah it’s scary..my teammates fell off in practcie once and I landed my whip tuck directly on it, slipped forwards, and fell on my face.
Needlessly to say, I was rockin a pretty cute mat burn in my face for abt a week after that
Yeahhh, that's what I see in my head every time! Someone landing on it in with their hand in a BHS and faceplanting, or after a double, heck even stepping on it in a stunt and slipping..

Yeahhh, that's what I see in my head every time! Someone landing on it in with their hand in a BHS and faceplanting, or after a double, heck even stepping on it in a stunt and slipping..
Yeah it was not fun...the video of it was hilarious but the actual experience was scary

Its crazy how much smaller the division has gotten over the last few years
They really need to raise the bottom age for the open divisions, bring teams back to the senior divisions. Having pretty much the same minimum age, but being able to have older athletes, shifts most teams to open.

As much as I love large senior/large coed, I feel like restructuring these divisions to have less athletes and/or less boys would help too.

Okay, a 40min break for me, phew!

Also I really need to talk to whoever scheduled 8:15 - 9:15......... That timeslot is NOT COOL! We won't even be able to breathe.... Thankful flo at least has the option to watch all the venues at once.

Back