All-Star 2021 Worlds - Day 2 Discussion

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I def think SSX won and deserved it, but this has been my least favorite routine from them in years. It's very... Blah. I have no idea why, I can't even pinpoint what it is.
Aqua was my pick for the same reason but yea. Agreed. I am super happy for my friends daughter on SSX tho

I forget because Worlds deductions are so weird, the missed skill on SS won't be a deduction right? Just lowers their execution/difficulty scores?

My boyfriend talked to me all the way through SSX. Can’t seem to rewind on the iPad so will just have to watch later without sound. What I saw looked amazing though!

Aqua was my pick for the same reason but yea. Agreed. I am super happy for my friends daughter on SSX tho

Yeah it's not that I don't want them to win or anything, and I don't actively dislike them or any one part, but it's not fun or exciting to watch I guess. It's great, it's World Champion level, it's just there.

I forget because Worlds deductions are so weird, the missed skill on SS won't be a deduction right? Just lowers their execution/difficulty scores?
That shouldn't be a deduction anywhere, just a missed skill.

I love Midnight and I’m still not a fan of short sleeved uniforms. Good thing they’re amazing and make me forget about it while they’re competing.

Back