All-Star 2021 Worlds - Day 3 Discussion

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

In Stars’ stunts, one of the flyers sorta rotated around while everyone else was facing front. Does that count as a bobble?

One thing I noticed on Stars is the stunt group on the far left in the first stunt sequence missed their Tik Toks in the first performance but performed them in the second. This was before the music stopped so I wonder if that will be considered a building bobble?

the last time a routine was stopped in LAG was Tsu circa 2011 (?). LAG usually had safe routines. hope those that got hurt are alright

One thing I noticed on Stars is the stunt group on the far left in the first stunt sequence missed their Tik Toks in the first performance but performed them in the second. This was before the music stopped so I wonder if that will be considered a building bobble?
She didn't bobble, just didn't do the skill, which isn't a deduction

My guess, they pulled her skills in the first run cause it wasn't worth the risk. In the second run, they weren't being scored on the section, so might as well let her group do it.

They had her up on her right leg so she could just pull the skill rather than tick tock beforehand. All intentional :)

Has Orange ever lost when they hit? (Someone with long memory has to know.)

Were they the #matgate winner? Or was that F5? The years blur together.

Back