OT 21st Birthday Surprise Help!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Mar 31, 2010
So my best friend is turning 21 on March 3 and I need some help! I loveeee surprising people on their birthdays and have done a lot of things for her/ other friends over the years, but this year is the big one so I need to top it!

I already know the day is going to end with a party at our apartment, but I want to come up with other things to surprise her with all day!

Any help or suggestions are appreciated :)

You could do a modern version of a treasure hunt.... Have a friend hang out with her and then "find" a clue that she must figure out where to go next. Once she finds out, the friend(DD since its 21st B-day...) drives her to the next location where she finds another clue. The clues lead her around town to her favorite places or funny moments from the past years. The final clue leads her to y'all's apartment with the surprise party. This gives y'all time to get ready for the surprise while she gets led on a goose chase around town. Also, you have the other friend with her to text you how far along she is in figuring out clues (and she can give "suggestions" if the birthday girl gets stuck). It takes some effort, but its fun and a personal gift for the b-day girl.

Are y'all in college, could you put a sign up outside the dining hall, or outside the building she has most of her classes? If you are in a small town, is there a local theatre that has the old marquee signs that they would let you put happy birthday on. This would be great for the treasure hunt and if you do that, make sure your accomplice has a camera to take pictures
at each point.

cheerforeverever That is such a cool idea, I will share this with my oldest for her roommate this year. They live on campus, which would make it a lot easier I would presume. Love it.

Back