All-Star [3/15-3/16] Canam National, Cheer Ltd, Mb, Bid Event

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm so glad to hear this!! Been looking forward to seeing y'all this season!
Were ya'll at Spirit of Hope? We had all our teams there, that was our first National Comp-and pretty much our first comp of the season.

Were ya'll at Spirit of Hope? We had all our teams there, that was our first National Comp-and pretty much our first comp of the season.

Yes, but didn't get to go to all the halls and see everyone, so hopefully I'll be able to catch more of your teams this time!

Yes, but didn't get to go to all the halls and see everyone, so hopefully I'll be able to catch more of your teams this time!
Yeah! We have never been to this one with our old gym, so excited to go. We always went to Battle at the Beach. Any comp at the beach is better than any other weekend. Hope the rain stays away.

It drives me NUTS-when we have to pay for a schedule also! I would like to plan out our time there, and give my family an appoximation of when I will be rolling back home.

Only 9 Worlds teams this year. Think most everything will be done by 6. Only two small co-ed teams. Three international. Looks like Battle the following weekend is huge.

Back