All-Star A Few Questions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

cheer4evah

Cheer Parent
Apr 20, 2011
1. Parking - Last year I parked in the red deck and it was very convenient. I went on today to prepurchase my passes online and of course the red deck is already sold out. I purchased the passes for the yellow lot, so I am just wondering how far of a walk is the yellow lot?

2. Tickets - There isn't any way to buy tickets ahead of time is there? Last year we had to be there Friday night for practice so I bought my tickets while we were there Friday. This year we don't have to practice Friday night, so I'd rather avoid having to drive in, park, etc. on Friday just to buy tickets. I didn't really want to wait until Saturday though because the line gets pretty long. What is my best option? If I did decide to drive over Friday to buy tickets, is there someplace nearby I can park for a short time without having to pay $15 to park in the garage?

Thanks for your help.

1. Parking - Last year I parked in the red deck and it was very convenient. I went on today to prepurchase my passes online and of course the red deck is already sold out. I purchased the passes for the yellow lot, so I am just wondering how far of a walk is the yellow lot?

Thanks for your help.

The Yellow Parking lot is located behind the GWCC near building C, the awards building. If you will be leaving straight from awards, that will be convenient. They say to plan on a 15 minute walk from the awards area to the competition area ... so you will have a hike heading in.

I was also surprised when a month ahead of Cheersport the red lot was sold out. I've heard since that Monster Trucks will be parked in the red lot for the Monster Truck show going on the same days.

If anyone is interested, and needs a room, a King room is available at the Omni for Friday and Saturday night!!
Please email [email protected] immediately for details!!

Back