A Few Requests And One Idea/request :)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

xtremeteal4life

Cheer Parent
Oct 10, 2010
Is there any way we can do a multi quote feature so that you can reply to more than one person in a thread w/o having to answer them all individually or copy/pasting them all into one post and then replying?

Also, motion to add more smilies (if it's not too difficult) would be really awesome!! I think they help convey messages online easier bc people get a better idea where you're coming from based on a certain smiley, if that makes sense? (this one included)

and of course I wouldn't be a proper CEA family member by leaving this one out...

Can you explain how to do this if the quotes you'd like to reply to are on different pages?

I didn't realize/remember that was an issue, but I couldn't get it to work either.

Kind of an odd issue, but maybe it will be fixed with a future patch.

Can you explain how to do this if the quotes you'd like to reply to are on different pages?

I went to the XenForo message board and lots of their users have requested this for a long time. Not sure when/if it's going to happen.

I went to the XenForo message board and lots of their users have requested this for a long time. Not sure when/if it's going to happen.
yeah, not sure why it's not a feature bc this is good software for a forum

I usually press reply for the post I want to quote from the first page and cut and paste it into the second pages reply box, and then reply to the posts on that page in the normal way (if that makes sense?).

I usually press reply for the post I want to quote from the first page and cut and paste it into the second pages reply box, and then reply to the posts on that page in the normal way (if that makes sense?).

Yes! Thank you!

I've already said that..that's exactly the opposite of what a multi quote feature is. I know how to copy/paste, but I was suggesting another feature available on other forums like this one (good forum software).

*edit
Oh, I didn't know that Mamarazzi didn't know about copy/paste, bc I thought she was initially asking about the multi quote feature that ACEDAD said we had (or apparently used to have but don't anymore)

Is there any way we can do a multi quote feature so that you can reply to more than one person in a thread w/o having to answer them all individually or copy/pasting them all into one post and then replying?

I've already said that..that's exactly the opposite of what a multi quote feature is. I know how to copy/paste, but I was suggesting another feature available on other forums like this one (good forum software).

*edit
Oh, I didn't know that Mamarazzi didn't know about copy/paste, bc I thought she was initially asking about the multi quote feature that ACEDAD said we had (or apparently used to have but don't anymore)

Remember that you CAN multiquote of all the original posts are on the same page.

You just can't do it across pages.

Remember that you CAN multiquote of all the original posts are on the same page.

You just can't do it across pages.

Do tell por favor...I do not know of that feature and how to do it. (although most of the time I need to mutiquote from a few different pages throughout a thread)

Do tell por favor...I do not know of that feature and how to do it. (although most of the time I need to mutiquote from a few different pages throughout a thread)

See my very firstest answer in this thread.

Back