All-Star A Game Day Division For All-star Teams?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Feb 24, 2011
Even though all-star squads don't cheer for athletic events, it wouldn't be a bad idea for all-star squads to do a game day division to give all-star cheerleaders a better chance at making a college squad. Thoughts?

When I first started, all star definitely had cheers. There were not even all star comps really. It was usually an all star division at a school comp. Then the all music division was created and you could choose to enter that and NOT have a cheer.

Circa middle school when my advanced solo was 3 or 4 to a tuck or sometimes a layout.

What exactly is the global division? Is it similar to the Cheerleading Worlds?

It's similar to ICU, except on a sprung floor. Basically, teams do a 30-40 second cheer with signs, poms, etc. and then do a regular level 5 routine. Think Team USA, Team Canada, etc. that happens the 2 days before all-star worlds

It's similar to ICU, except on a sprung floor. Basically, teams do a 30-40 second cheer with signs, poms, etc. and then do a regular level 5 routine. Think Team USA, Team Canada, etc. that happens the 2 days before all-star worlds

THIS MAKES SO MUCH SENSE!!! I saw Lady Cats routine the other day and was soooo confused

Latest posts

Back