OT A Place To Chat About Other Sports :)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Jun 27, 2010
Don't get me wrong I love cheerleading, but sometimes it's nice to talk about other professional sports because I know most of you have lives outside of cheerleading. So I figured we could have a thread about what's going on with the NHL lockout and who's going to make the NFL play offs or whatever other random sports info you may have :)

1. NHL lockout has me and the rest of my family putting McKayla's not impressed face to shame.

2. It's not lacrosse season yet :(:mad:

3. How 'bout Sanchez last night? LOL. Making me feel better about the Ravens current losing streak but that's still not okay. But I mean at least we have a berth into the playoffs. (PS thank you Cowboys)

4. Ready to be Roll Tiding around the house during the national title game. But still looking forward to the rest of the bowl games as well.

5. It's not baseball season but LET'S GO O'S.

6. And I'm at a loss for basketball.

O goodness that NHL lockout has my boyfriend in a state. We go to a lot of Preds games if we can make it but now every time we go to Nashville and pass the arena he throws a fit. Lol

O goodness that NHL lockout has my boyfriend in a state. We go to a lot of Preds games if we can make it but now every time we go to Nashville and pass the arena he throws a fit. Lol

Your boyfriend may just be my new best friend. I love the Predators, my brother and mother are Capitals fans.

I'm currently in a state of depression after hearing that Aaron Rodgers is engaged...

Wait...what?

Your boyfriend may just be my new best friend. I love the Predators, my brother and mother are Capitals fans.
Well because I live so close to Nashville I just have to be a preds fan. I only got into hockey last year when he introduced it to me but for some reason I love it more than any of the other professional sports. The games are just so much fun to go to!

Winter just isn't the same without hockey :( Although I am a Sabres fan.

Oh hockey how I miss thee <3 this poor little Canadian heart of mine is literally torn I am however still glad that I can still watch some AHL and OHL games and not to forget the world juniors even though the team this year is dreadful and was beat by a university team.. Yeah it's bad... Also I am a die hard San Jose and Maple Leaf fan due to living in/near both cities and my daddy always being a leaf fan even at their lowest points

Brian Wilson is now a free agent. The Giants didn't sign him for next season, which makes sense. Melky Cabrera is still a loser and is with the Toronto Blue Jays now. But the Giants signed Hunter Pence and Marco Scutaro for a few years which is great because they're both really good players. And they brought back Andres Torres! They traded him to the Mets last season but got him back and I couldn't be happier! And I still don't like Pablo Sandoval, World Series MVP or not he was flat out RUDE at the World Series Parade. Now Brandon Belt and Hunter Pence, they're classy fellows.
And that's really all there is to know about the San Francisco Giants in the off-season...

Not sure if anyone follows college basketball but my school beat Marquette University last night! So excited, it was such an excited game to cheer at.

Back