All-Star A Positive News Article On Cheerleading

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Congrats to your team. That was a nice article :)

What a nice article that was. Goodluck to your team in Worlds. Im glad to finally see some postive light put on cheering.

I saw your post on facebook, that's awesome!! :) It's a great article and a perfect positive light before leaving for Worlds! I am obsessed with this quote: "One of the big fights out there is that cheerleading is not a sport and when you watch this, it is everything about a sport." Can't wait to see you soon girl! Good luck to you and your team! <3

Very nice article. I like that they listed everyone on the team so they can all get their time in the spotlight. Good luck and safe travels.

We need more press like this out there.

great article!! if only everyone who thinks they know about cheerleading could write articles like this, instead of the completely assignine(sp?) ones that we usually see, the cheer world would be looked at in a completely different (and more positive) light!

The writer actually came to one of our "Fierce Week" practices last week for 3 hours just to observe, interview, and really see what it is! She was extremely nice and I couldn't have asked for anything more! If you see anyone from Legacy this weekend, just ask where Amanda Perryman is(that's meee!) because I would love to meet everyone and get pictures! Good luck and safe travels, see you all soon!

Back