Advice For Parents For Summit

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Andrea

Cheer Parent
Jun 5, 2013
I'm a 5th year all star parent, but first year my daughter is on a team that's going to Summit (or any really large competition). Our teams travel by bus together and stay with the coaches, parents are on their own. Is there anywhere to find advice or recommendations on Summit from the parent's perspective? Like go here for tickets, this is a good place to find deals, this is what you do when you first arrive, where to park, etc. I've got my flight and hotel reserved, but everything else seems really over-whelming.

What should I search under? I came up with no relevant results when I tried a few different things. I probably should have asked in the parent section instead. Was thinking it's more of a newbie question, but probably get more responses there.

Ok, total newbie problem and just realized it. I was searching within the newbie section for information, not all the boards. Sorry for the clutter thread!

Does Varsity release any of their rooms back to Disney at some point?

If there are any rooms left? Our team got a bid late, our other 2 teams were booked at catibbean beach. Our 15 girls couldn't get a room there because of availability.

If there are any rooms left? Our team got a bid late, our other 2 teams were booked at catibbean beach. Our 15 girls couldn't get a room there because of availability.
That would upset me not to be with our other teams!:( I'm sorry that happened to y'all!

That would upset me not to be with our other teams!:( I'm sorry that happened to y'all!
Okay. Thank you

Does Varsity release any of their rooms back to Disney at some point?
I've never heard of them giving rooms back but having been there a number of times during Worlds, I'd recommend you contacting Disney directly to see if you can get in. If any rooms aren't being sold they are pretty effiecient at filling them up.

Back