Advise On Going To Future Cheer In Bournemouth

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Nov 28, 2010
Just wondering if anyone was going to this comp or had been before.
We are a club from Northern Ireland and are thinking about travelling over to it. I have never been to a Future Cheer event but have been to Bournemouth before and found it nice, though very hilly. It is expensive for us to travel to competitions so would like to make sure we go to a good competition.
We are unable to go to Jamfest Europe as it falls during the seniors exams and I want a competition I can bring everyone to.

It is a great competition that attracts the best of the best. So if you want your kids to see some of the top squads in Europe I would definitely advise it.
It is also a great atmosphere there, a lot like a big beach holiday. The venue is right on the beach edge so the beach is taken over by cheerleaders stunting on the sand.
The only annoying thing is that if you arent competing both days then you have to buy spectator tickets for the 2nd day, but htey are only £8 per session.
It is quite an intimidating setting, completely different to any other comp as the floor is on a stage which is about head height. Not quite as much atmosphere as other comps I have been to but that is just personal opinion.
It is a great opportunity to meet other cheerleaders and everyone is very friendly.
They do a great coaches meet and greet the night before so you can have a look round the arena without anyone else there, they will also walk you round the warm up route so you know what to expect the next day!
Really hope to see you there :)

Thanks Hannah hopefully I will see you there. It was pretty much the venue that made me think it would be a good one.
I have been to Bournemouth to visit Monkey World a few times (sad but true
redface.png
) and we have always stayed at a B+B just up the hill from the venue and I thought with it being right on the beach and with the aquarium and everything near by it would be good even for the little ones.
I have some very enthusiastic youth and juniors so it would be great for them to see the big teams and as all our schools finish at the end of June it would be a nice start to the summer holidays.

Future cheer bournemouth is a really good comp. Very professional and a great experience. Only problem is if you are planning on going you need to sort it out asap. All accommodation is going pretty fast, we booked our caravans before xmas. We are staying at a park dean caravan site called Sandford (or sanford) its about 20 mins drive frm the BIC.

Latest posts

Back