High School Air Track

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Check with your gym to see if they have a promotion code. Since home mat sales are booming, I saw a mat company is teaming up with gyms so that gyms can receive a portion of sales and have some income right now.

Check with your gym to see if they have a promotion code. Since home mat sales are booming, I saw a mat company is teaming up with gyms so that gyms can receive a portion of sales and have some income right now.
Great idea! Thank you!

We just got our airtrack. Purchased off of amazon. Works pretty well. Only issue is my daughter grossly under estimated the length she needed. She measured it out on the ground with tape but now that we have it she’s not comfortable with not having extra length. I’d say it depends more on the size or skill level.

We just got our airtrack. Purchased off of amazon. Works pretty well. Only issue is my daughter grossly under estimated the length she needed. She measured it out on the ground with tape but now that we have it she’s not comfortable with not having extra length. I’d say it depends more on the size or skill level.

We have a 27 foot long one which is pretty long but if my daughter wants to do a longer pass she starts the run from the grass and seems to easily transition on the mat...just a heads up if you haven’t thought about that to make her more comfortable [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you! What make/model?

Thank you! What make/model?
We got the happybuy one. She is older, in high school and wanted the 6’ (width) so less choices. The quality isn’t good as the ibigbean or original brands but we didn’t want to spend too much for it since it’s only for quarantine. It’s good enough though especially considering it’s half the cost.

We got the happybuy one. She is older, in high school and wanted the 6’ (width) so less choices. The quality isn’t good as the ibigbean or original brands but we didn’t want to spend too much for it since it’s only for quarantine. It’s good enough though especially considering it’s half the cost.
Thanks!

I bought an air track at imeshbean last month. Works fine. It's a 3.3ft x 13ft x 6in mat, the quality is great, and the price is affordable.

Back