College Alabama Cheerleading Rings

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

ACEDAD

Named "Best Veteran" meaning "Most Attractive".
Cheer Parent
Dec 14, 2009
Well, the administration at the University of Alabama has really disappointed me. As of now, they are not getting national championship rings for the UCA champion cheerleading team. I just don't understand.

Anyway, the Tuscaloosa News is running a poll to see whether others agree.

Please go to www.tuscaloosanews.com and look for the poll in the bottom right corner and vote for the team to receive their rings.

Thanks.

So sad, I don't think I've ever heard of that before. I know there were news crews from all over the state reporting on it and they will be broadcast on ESPN. Bama can afford it, the kids DESERVE it, side note UCA also doesn't give jackets which sucks.

The results look good! It's 90-10 right now for them to get the rings. I think that's ridiculous if they don't get them. They definitely earned them.

I always thought that if someone wanted a ring that they had to pay for them out of their own pocket? If I am wrong then it really sucks that the school will not get a team that has worked their butt off for years to win a ring. Hopefully they find a way to get their rings.

Apparently now they are getting rings but UA has a policy about non ncaa and sec sports getting rings so that would explain the original decision.

Ahh! Can not find the poll on the page. What am I doing wrong?

Nothing. The poll was up yesterday for one day only. I can't even find the results right now, but I'm sure they'll show up soon.

whether ya'll think UK should have won or UA should have won is beside the point. UA won fair and square, and they deserve those hard earned rings. and that's that. I was there, front and center, watching those teams. and I'm sorry, but alabama had the better performance, and should have won, and deserved their win.
ROLL TIDE.

Back