Alert Count In Page Title

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Ashley

Staff member
Cheer Parent
FBOD:LLFB
Jan 20, 2010
Anyway to change it so it doesn't display (0) if there are no alerts? I think it would be better to only have the count show if there actually are alerts.

Anyway to change it so it doesn't display (0) if there are no alerts? I think it would be better to only have the count show if there actually are alerts.

I agree. I have already requested this from the developer. Should be in the next version.

since that question was answered would it be possible to filter the SEARCH by forum so it makes it a little easier too look for threads. its hard to look for something you know is in the high school forum and 10 pages of all stars come up first D: . . . just a suggestion :p also how do we become premium supporters again :( i miss the little bracket on my avatar

since that question was answered would it be possible to filter the SEARCH by forum so it makes it a little easier too look for threads. its hard to look for something you know is in the high school forum and 10 pages of all stars come up first D: . . . just a suggestion :p also how do we become premium supporters again :( i miss the little bracket on my avatar

Click the More button when you click in the search box

No more (0)!

Back