All-Star All Star Cheerleading Fiction!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jul 6, 2016
Hey everyone!

My name is Dana Burkey, and I am a young adult author. I recently published Learning To Fly, the first book in my TNT Force Cheer series. This book is the first YA sports fiction on the market that is all about all star cheerleading, and as the first book in the series it will be followed by much more!

I am new here on Fierce Boards, so I thought it would be a fun welcome gift to you to giveaway a few copies of the book! All you need is an Amazon.com account to enter, and you will find out right away if you win! The book is in Kindle format, so you can read it with any Kindle digital reader, or any Kindle app.

To enter, simply follow the link below, watch a short video, then find out if you won!
Amazon.com Sign In

Oh, and if you don't win but still want to read the book, no worries! Simply message me your e-mail address and I will send you a PDF copy to check out for free! You can also take a look at the book, or pick it up on digital or paper back format here: Amazon.com: Learning To Fly (TNT Force Cheer Book 1) eBook: Dana Burkey, Brittany Morgan Williams: Kindle Store

Good luck everyone, and I can't wait to get to know everyone here on Fierce Boards!
-Dana Burkey

Hi Dana!

I went ahead and purchased your book on kindle for my almost 11 year old daughter who is in her 6th season of allstars. She is reading it right now while we drive home from Camp Woodward. She is already on chapter 3 and is loving it! She can't wait for the next one to come out in September! Thanks for writing a book she can really relate to!

Hi Dana,

I was lucky enough to win a free copy of the book; my almost 8 year old is in her 4th year of All-Star Cheerleading and this book will definitely be something we'll sit down and read together. Good luck with your future releases!

Hi Dana!

I went ahead and purchased your book on kindle for my almost 11 year old daughter who is in her 6th season of allstars. She is reading it right now while we drive home from Camp Woodward. She is already on chapter 3 and is loving it! She can't wait for the next one to come out in September! Thanks for writing a book she can really relate to!

That's awesome! I am glad to hear she is enjoying it! :)

Hi Dana,

I was lucky enough to win a free copy of the book; my almost 8 year old is in her 4th year of All-Star Cheerleading and this book will definitely be something we'll sit down and read together. Good luck with your future releases!

Congrats on the win! There are still 4 copies out there(for anyone else hoping snag one).

I hope your daughter enjoys it, and thanks for the well wishes!

Just wanted to update everyone that the books have all been given away! I will likely do another giveaway either tonight or tomorrow, and I will post the link as soon as it is up! :)

As promised, I just launched another giveaway for 5 copies of the book on Kindle. You must have an Amazon account to enter, and will find out the result right away after watching a short video. If you don't win but would like to read the book, message me and I can send you a PDF copy to read as well! GOOD LUCK!

Amazon.com Sign In

As promised, I just launched another giveaway for 5 copies of the book on Kindle. You must have an Amazon account to enter, and will find out the result right away after watching a short video. If you don't win but would like to read the book, message me and I can send you a PDF copy to read as well! GOOD LUCK!

Amazon.com Sign In

So I won a copy about 4 hours ago and have just finished reading it- absolutely loved it and I cannot wait to see what you do next!!xo

So I won a copy about 4 hours ago and have just finished reading it- absolutely loved it and I cannot wait to see what you do next!!xo

Oh my goodness!!! You really read it that fast?!? That is amazing! If you have a chance to post a review to Amazon that would be a big help to me.

I am working on book 2 right now, almost done with edit #2. I should have advanced copies in a few more weeks, and then it will be out on September 25th on Kindle. If you want a copy of the new book early I can for sure send it your way through e-mail once it is ready! :)

Also for anyone that hasn't entered the giveaway yet, there are still 4 copies available! If you entered the one from a few days ago you can still enter this new one as well.

Oh my goodness!!! You really read it that fast?!? That is amazing! If you have a chance to post a review to Amazon that would be a big help to me.

I am working on book 2 right now, almost done with edit #2. I should have advanced copies in a few more weeks, and then it will be out on September 25th on Kindle. If you want a copy of the new book early I can for sure send it your way through e-mail once it is ready! :)

Yeah I'm bad with that- once I find a book I like I won't stop til I finish haha! Of course I will do that now!

Awesome, yeah I'd love to have a read of #2!

Yeah I'm bad with that- once I find a book I like I won't stop til I finish haha! Of course I will do that now!

Awesome, yeah I'd love to have a read of #2!

Thanks so much! And I'm the same way! I will breeze through a new release in a short time and then it's just like "MORE PLEASE" and there is nothing.... so sad! haha

I will keep you updated and let you know when the new book is ready for advanced readers copies for sure! :)

UPDATE: The giveaway ended! I will post here if and when I do another giveaway for this book. It is still FREE for all Kindle unlimited readers, and only $.99 to buy on Kindle now. That price will be going up at the end of this month to $1.99 and then $2.99 shortly there after.

Thanks everyone, and congrats to everyone who won copies of the book!

To celebrate a great new review posted to Amazon, I'm giving away 5 copies of the book on Kindle! You need an Amazon.com account and the Kindle app to win. This is the only place I am posting the link, so enter now to WIN! Amazon.com Sign In

As always if you do not win but would like to read the book for free, please message me you e-mail address and I can send you a free PDF copy in exchange for an honest review on Amazon!

Last edited:
Back