All Star Cheerleading Open Teams In Richmond,virginia

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jan 22, 2012
Does anybody know of any open teams in Richmond,VA? I am 19 and will be 20 in March. I really want to cheer again but I am finding it hard to find gyms. Please help me and thanks!:)

Does anybody know of any open teams in Richmond,VA? I am 19 and will be 20 in March. I really want to cheer again but I am finding it hard to find gyms. Please help me and thanks!:)

I am just curious... why post this in here?

some people dont get the format and what goes where at first! she will catch on.

i was honestly asking to get a feel for why random ones pop up in here. just didn't know if things were clear enough (between the description of the forum and the welcome message). always trying to improve the system, but have to figure out where the weak points are.

cool, but is this the correct forum to post this in?
Just from a few observations, it seems like you can post here before the 3 posts/72 hours. People probably post here thinking it will stand out more here rather than in all the newbie posts?

Just from a few observations, it seems like you can post here before the 3 posts/72 hours. People probably post here thinking it will stand out more here rather than in all the newbie posts?

i left this one open with newbies in case of problems someone could post in here.. (and also because I never check newbies) but no one ever uses this place for issues that i still a newb. I think i will just disable that.

i was honestly asking to get a feel for why random ones pop up in here. just didn't know if things were clear enough (between the description of the forum and the welcome message). always trying to improve the system, but have to figure out where the weak points are.

I think its just people not knowing what should go where and why. If you've never been on a message board before it takes a while to figure out. But some people don't take the time to figure it out and just want to start posting immediately.

I'd probably just close this section to newbies honestly

Back