All-Star All Star Team Names

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

ian

Jan 28, 2011
OUr gym has a new name, Beach Elite. Do you have any ideas for team names?

That would be so cool! Like Big Sur ( Senior 5?), Laguna, Malibu, Daytona, etc. Or things related to the beach? Like maybe Waves, Breakers, or something along those lines!

Beach Elite! I can't wait to see what the uniform(s) look like..what are the colors? For team names I like the idea of using actual beach names. What state is the gym in? Maybe you could use local beaches. I love alliterations so maybe have them correspond with the division.

i know it was my idea for the names of beaches, but i really do like that idea..first thing thatcame tto mind!

Beach related/Ocean related names. If you only have 4 teams you could do the 4 Oceans. Or you could have names like Current, Breakers, Riptide, Surf, Tide, Tide Pools (for Tinies)
I like the beaches, but I really like these. They create more of a visual of the power of the team. Love the tide pools idea.

Beach Elite! I can't wait to see what the uniform(s) look like..what are the colors? For team names I like the idea of using actual beach names. What state is the gym in? Maybe you could use local beaches. I love alliterations so maybe have them correspond with the division.

Destin Florida, The Colors will be Royal White and Black. :)

Destin Florida, The Colors will be Royal White and Black. :)
oh wow, a color combination we've never seen before... -______- lol

but seriously...

Sandstorm
Whirlpool
High Tide
Shark Attack
Hurricanes
Sun Rays
SPF
Sunburn
Tan Clan
Whale tails