All-Star Am I Understanding This Right?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

May 18, 2011
Feel free to remove if this is in the wrong spot!

Next year I'll be having an Open AG/Coed 6 (not sure which yet) and a Senior 4.2 or 3.
So the age grid is 17+ as of Aug 31 for level 6, and 18 and under as of Aug 31 for Senior.

I can cross over 17 year olds to the level 6, and I could technically have girls from 0-18 on the Senior team since they aren't a level 5? Obviously I'm not going to have 17 year olds toss an infant, but we do have some girls that are 10 or 11 that are interested and have the skills to do a 4.2 or a 3, and we won't be close to ready for a Junior level.

I just want to be sure I'm understanding the age grid properly before we begin advertising our next season!

Like, real life fetus.. Nobody could be offended. "Your flyer looks like an infant." "That's because she's 6 months old". Do they make uniforms for 0-6 months?

Totally lost it today :)
lol i do believe i saw a gym where the owner just had a baby and they made her her own uni and jacket for competitions :)

Feel free to remove if this is in the wrong spot!

Next year I'll be having an Open AG/Coed 6 (not sure which yet) and a Senior 4.2 or 3.
So the age grid is 17+ as of Aug 31 for level 6, and 18 and under as of Aug 31 for Senior.

I can cross over 17 year olds to the level 6, and I could technically have girls from 0-18 on the Senior team since they aren't a level 5? Obviously I'm not going to have 17 year olds toss an infant, but we do have some girls that are 10 or 11 that are interested and have the skills to do a 4.2 or a 3, and we won't be close to ready for a Junior level.

I just want to be sure I'm understanding the age grid properly before we begin advertising our next season!

To answer your question, yes. You're understanding it right. :D

Back