All-Star Amazing Coed Stunting

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I agree the flyer is pretty good and skilled. But I didnt see anything that interesting here nothing real new and inventive imo.

I agree the flyer is pretty good and skilled. But I didnt see anything that interesting here nothing real new and inventive imo.

I didn't post it because of anything new. Its is all stunt sequences from last year of big teams. I like how they could just do any stunt and make it look easy. Just didn't want you to get me wrong thinking this was all new and cool stuff. I'm sorry.

Wow this is great!! She really has alot of body control and she is very flexible. And yes two guys are holding her up but those are difficuly stunts that are rock solid. And I would like to add this was the first time I have seen a kick double with no backspot! And a beautiful one at that!

I just love that they can hit stunts that other teams had problems with throughout the season. Seeing a stunt that was originally performed by allgirl teams is interesting to see done coed.

Siiiigh...should be easy, there's two guys.

That doesnt mean anything plenty of teams arent able to hit, even with 3 people under the stunt. Regardless of the amount of people under the stunt they make all of the stunts look effortless, and hit them even better than some of the actual teams.

I'm part of the 1 guy 1 girl mindset. Yeah, everything hit very clean and whatnot, just makes me sad that this is what cheer is coming to. Especially since this kind of stuff is becoming common in the college world now.

I'm part of the 1 guy 1 girl mindset. Yeah, everything hit very clean and whatnot, just makes me sad that this is what cheer is coming to. Especially since this kind of stuff is becoming common in the college world now.
College cheer will forever be thought of 1 base 1 flier, in fact theres a whole forum dedicated to it here http://fierceboard.com/forums/college-cheerleading.111/

Now in the all star world which is what we are talking about, it is rare to find HS aged kids doing partner stunts. I dont know many high school sophomores that have the technique let alone strength to do collegiate stunting. BUT we are taking great steps to incorporate and reward partner stunting.

Back