All-Star Amazing Level 2 Teams?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

does anyone have any videos of ABSOLUTELY AMAZING, jaw on the floor, creative, level 2 teams? i coach 2 level 2 teams and i would like to see how my girls and compare to some of the best in the country!!

I can't wait to see Pro Athletics Youth 2....I saw them last season a Cheersport they were :jawdrop: amazing then so I'm sure they are amazing this season

wow. these are all great. thanks so much! question: which stunt would you rather see? (team of 16)
three groups:
half up extension- quarter turning cradle.
opposite leg stretch, lib. tick tock to lib.
scorp, scale, bump down.

or.
4 groups:
straight up extension - quarter turning cradle.
express up stretch.
scorp, scale, bump down.

The senior two at my gym does hand-stand, split, throw into smush, dip to opposite lib, tic to stretch, scorpion, scale, quarter turn cradle. They're pretty beast. :)

am I the only one who's gym doesn't put videos up till the end of the season?
our coaches don't like leaking our routines. but anyways...our sr2 is awesome (carolina spirit athletics). undefeated last season. beat allstar panthers at Battle Under the Big Top this year, and had a higher score than rays on day 2.
partner stunts are-- BHS, split, flip to squish, half up to stretch, tick-tock to good leg stretch, half down, half in to extension, cradle to side, barrell roll.

Back