All-Star American Spirit Championship In Ok (1/21&22)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 15, 2009
I haven't seen a thread on this yet but it's a bid competition (even if they're only partials)
Currently watching Youth 2's and I'm actually impressed with some of them.
So let there be updates, comments, opinions, etc.

Cheer Texas Medium coed (competed out of division)

1 touchdown, 2 dropped body positions, 1 group singling instead of doubling out, 1 kick double was a kick 1.5.

Overall I feel like this team would be better off in restricted. No jump to backs. Only 1 standing full. And only 1 running double. The boys nuggeted in the back/on the sides except for stunts and tumbling. Only 1 boy had an actual uniform top so maybe the other boys we're late additions?

Level 3's that I've seen haven't been too bad. Gotta say they need to watch their tucks. A lot of them look more like pikes then tucks.

Cheer City United Phenoix- just had a girl preform an X-out. Haven't seen those since I did at a local comp in 05. And it was gorgeous.

whatsarisalee I just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate your updates! You are very informative and kind to all teams! Lots of Midwestern gyms are underestimated and ignored on the boards so I'm really happy to see them getting some love! Please keep the updates coming (especially for level fives)!!

whatsarisalee I just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate your updates! You are very informative and kind to all teams! Lots of Midwestern gyms are underestimated and ignored on the boards so I'm really happy to see them getting some love! Please keep the updates coming (especially for level fives)!!

You're plenty welcome. And I will definitely update on the level 5's.

Extreme Thunder Cheer Co. (Restricted 5) (sm coed, but not broken up at this comp.)

2 tumble touches. 2 stunt falls one the group fell to the ground. 1 tumble bust. 1 tumbling omission. and pyramid issues. Coed stunts we're wabbly

Cheer City UNited Titans (Restricted 5) (lg coed if not broken up)

2 tumble busts. 1 missed body position. 1 basket issue in back during jumps. 1 scary basket catch. Lost count on all the fulls that never finished twisting rotation. Are standing fulls still allowed in this division? they threw 3 if not.

Twist and Shout Senior Love (resitricted) (sm coed)

1 tumble bust. 1 tumble touch. kick singles not doubles. (if I'm wrong then it was 2 groups that definitely singled)

On a good note, their jump to backs we're superb

KC Cheer (restricted) (lg coed)

1 giant step forward in jump to backs. and 1 bobble in center of pyramid. Solid stunts though.

Elite Athletics Mach-5 (SM SR)

1 tumble touch. 1 tumble bust. 1 kick single. 1 kick 1.5. This team could do well in restricted due to the lack of standing fulls and doubles. But I appreciate a female doing true coed stunts in the back of the opening.

Back