All-Star Announcement of JR Bids?????

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

TXcheermom

Cheer Parent
Dec 14, 2009
Does anyone know if the usasf will tell the gyms who sent a video if they made it or not before letting the public know? Or does everyone find out at the same time like a posting on the net somewhere?

ya but do we who put videos in find out first or will it just be posted for all to see at the same time?

I wish worlds would let competitions give out at large bids like they use to. Then after this year just end Jrs at worlds. 3 Jr All Girl and 3 Jr Coed teams picked from videos is not the way to do it. I think you have to see these teams in person to get the full effect of the routines. Let the judges pick the teams at the competitions for worlds.

cheerfan666 said:
I wish worlds would let competitions give out at large bids like they use to. Then after this year just end Jrs at worlds. 3 Jr All Girl and 3 Jr Coed teams picked from videos is not the way to do it. I think you have to see these teams in person to get the full effect of the routines. Let the judges pick the teams at the competitions for worlds.

I agree with this because on video, Jags nor GBE looked all that great to me, but in person, they both gave me chills!!!

I also agree. U can't feel the energy as much watching it on video.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sure this has been talked about & I may have missed it (even though I looked). But, will the 3 Jr. US teams automatically advance to finals? Since they take the top 3 from each country? Or am I just totally off?

Yes, automatic. I believe that was one of the reasons for doing this video bid process. It basically gives the junior teams who pay so much money to go the guarantee that they'll compete twice.

McLovin said:
Yes, automatic. I believe that was one of the reasons for doing this video bid process. It basically gives the junior teams who pay so much money to go the guarantee that they'll compete twice.

Thank You! That does make sense.

McLovin said:

It also takes the subjectivity out of the process. I think it will also make becoming a world champion more presitigious. Excuse the spelling.

CDRCoach17 said:
It also takes the subjectivity out of the process. I think it will also make becoming a world champion more presitigious. Excuse the spelling.

How does it take the subjectivity out of the process?

Andre said:
CDRCoach17 said:

For that matter, how does it make it more prestigious?

woodlandsmom said:
Does anyone know if the usasf will tell the gyms who sent a video if they made it or not before letting the public know? Or does everyone find out at the same time like a posting on the net somewhere?

Yes, the USASF will notify the gyms ahead of the public announcement.

BlueCat said:
Andre said:
CDRCoach17 said:

For that matter, how does it make it more prestigious?

I wanted to ask that too, but figured I'd get a better response if I chose one or the other.

Back