Anti Shimmy Button

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mar 25, 2010
well, since you won't fix the smilies, i've lost an edge on the rainbows and butterflies.... :).
can we PLEASE have an anti shimmy button?? it would be like the dislike button on facebook. only a real thing. and then you can take claim to it, and it will be your claim to fame that makes you famous. it will put you that much closer to world domination. come on, you know you want to.... peer pressure...

:)

showstopper

well, since you won't fix the smilies, i've lost an edge on the rainbows and butterflies.... :).
can we PLEASE have an anti shimmy button?? it would be like the dislike button on facebook. only a real thing. and then you can take claim to it, and it will be your claim to fame that makes you famous. it will put you that much closer to world domination. come on, you know you want to.... peer pressure...

:)

showstopper

no negative buttons. there is a reason facebook does NOT come with a dislike button.

Neg rep on a message board is lame. I've seen it used by people just out of spite.

I always heed my mom's sage advice - if you can't say anything nice about somebody, don't say anything at all while they can hear you.

Neg rep on a message board is lame. I've seen it used by people just out of spite.

I always heed my mom's sage advice - if you can't say anything nice about somebody, don't say anything at all while they can hear you.
Which is why I always keep an extra chair open next to me far, far away from being within earshot of ANYONE..

Back