High School Anyone Use Sublimated Motion Flex?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

cheer25mom

Cheer Parent
Aug 10, 2011
New coach here with a few uniform questions!

I am looking for some cheaper yet still comfortable options for my JV team, and am thinking of doing a motion flex uni for football and a sublimated motion flex shell, body liner, and skirt for basketball. Anyone have experience with sublimated motion flex? CP has had sublimated all star uniforms from varsity and they were some of the most comfortable uni he had. Can we wear a sublimated body liner with a non-sublimated shell, a long as both are motion flex? Liner wouldn't have any printing on the arms. It looks to me fro the catalog that most of the lettering on the sublimated uniforms is included, very few have a listed cost. Anyone know if that's correct?
Fittings for our team are Monday, and i am just now coming in as the JV coach. The varsity coach has already made some choices for JV, but told me I was free to change anything I want.

Last edited:
Do powerfit instead of motionflex. Has the comfort of motionflex, but the look of traditional unis. Motionflex stains easily and gets stretched/wrinkled quickly too.

Just my two cents

thanks for the advice. Met with my rep for the first time yesterday and she said the same thing.

Back