Aom Finds Perfect Fit With Gk Dance Wear

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

T

Tricia Christ

Read Full Article...

Check out the Cheerdance 2 Class from the Academy of Movement in Sinking Spring, Pennsylvania where performers, "Learn to move with confidence!" A surefire way to boost confidence in your dance or cheer team is to have dance wear that fits properly and cheer apparel that doesn't distract from practice. GK cheer uniforms and dance wear provide care free movement using our proprietary fit formula ensuring a perfect fit for every athlete.
Jen Caputo-Pietrobone, Owner/Director of the Academy of Movement said, "GK is Amazing! As the Director of a Dance Studio, a Pro Cheer Team, an All Star Cheer Team, and several youth performance teams, GK Elite is my ONE STOP SHOP. If they don't stock it, I can design it. The turn around time is fast, the quality is always reliable, and the customer service is second to none! They add the perfect finishing touch with SWAROVSKI ELEMENTS. My performers can't wait to see their next innovative design. If you're not using GK Elite, start today!"
aom_pic1_w640.jpeg
The Cheerdance 2 Class sports a full dance/cheer top in Black DryTech and Hot Pink Shock and coordinating shorts in Hot Pink Shock. The AOM logo is a custom design using Silver Hologram and Berry Hologram sequinz for some bling.
For a similar look, check out GK's Dance Tank DM12, a scoop neck dance tank with wide trim along neck and back. Add your team name or logo in your choice of jewels, sequinz, imprinting or embroidery (where available). Add a coordinating pair of Basic Dance Shorts DM29, and you can choose any fabric and any color combination to design GK Dance Team Apparel with your own custom look.
Unlike our competitors, all of our cheer and dance wear comes in childrens' sizes.
Find Your Perfect Fit with Cheer Wear or Dance Wear here!
Different is Better. Be Different.

Back