Apps

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jul 13, 2016
Hello!

I'm new to the fierce board, but not cheer.

I am curious, I heard about a new cheer app called CheerCast. It looks really cool. It has Summit and Worlds Bid information. Has anyone else seen it yet?

Hello!

I'm new to the fierce board, but not cheer.

I am curious, I heard about a new cheer app called CheerCast. It looks really cool. It has Summit and Worlds Bid information. Has anyone else seen it yet?
No. Are you the developer of this app?

You don't need an app. You can follow online for free. Here is the one for worlds. I think there is also one for Summit.

Welcome to The Road To Worlds

That's great, but it's not up-to-date. There has already been to several worlds bids given out.

The app was only $.99 so I went ahead a bought it. It's kind of interesting. It's missing a couple of things that I would like to see, but for the most part it's good. It already has the first summit bid on it.

I didn't think about that. Have Summit bids already been given out?

From the varsity site, the first Summit bid listed to be given out is

AMERICAN CHEER POWER San Antonio, TX 10/15/16 (Wild Card bid)

but, I am clueless about International bids.

Your wrong. No world bids have been given out.

Actually, there have been several. They are competitions that are happening in Europe currently. I believe there is about 10-12 that have been given out. Four partial paid bids were given out last weekend.

Actually, there have been several. They are competitions that are happening in Europe currently. I believe there is about 10-12 that have been given out. Four partial paid bids were given out last weekend.

There was 1 summit bid for a Large Junior 1. (It is listed in that app)

Back