All-Star Athletic Championship - Chattanooga

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Any updates floating around out there? Placements after Day 1?

orange had a rough day, but is in 1st. i dont know how smoke did, but i know they are in 1st also. amber is in a division by themselves. georgia coed 5 hit i think. georgia coed 4 is in 1st.

Couldn't be there Saturday,so I was really enjoying the updates on Athletic Championship's Facebook page. However, after Sunday's final standings were posted, there were some examples of exceedingly poor sportsmanship shown in some comments-admittedly they were few, but they just left a very bad impression. Not the best way for people to be representing their gyms.

Couldn't be there Saturday,so I was really enjoying the updates on Athletic Championship's Facebook page. However, after Sunday's final standings were posted, there were some examples of exceedingly poor sportsmanship shown in some comments-admittedly they were few, but they just left a very bad impression. Not the best way for people to be representing their gyms.

Hi.. I assume you are speaking of Junior 3 Large. What happened was during the Level 3 awards, Stingrays got first, Sharks second, Cheer Savannah third, and Cheers Elite fourth. It was discovered soon after that a scoring error occurred which apparently put Cheer Savannah in the lead (BUT IT WAS CRAZY CLOSE BETWEEN ALL TEAMS!!!). It was announced during Level 4 or 5 awards that Savannah was the co-national champions with Stingrays which I feel was an adequate solution to an awkward situation. The comments I read as one gym very excited, one gym confused, and the other, well……. Let us leave it at that.
I hope that clears some of it up?

^^^^ I wasn't referring to that at all (with the exception of one comment made by a non Cheer Savannah person), but I understand your assumption. Cheer Savannah just wanted the recognition they earned - no problem with that, I'm just sorry the team didn't get their "moment" at awards. But mistakes do happen.
But as I was going through standings I was seeing a theme of comments (all directed at one particular gym) that were highly unsportsmanslike. Again, it wasn't a huge number and it appeared most of them were made by non-adults , but it still is a poor reflection on those gyms. I understand the frustration when we see the same gym consistently listed as the winner, but they are there for a reason. And while some of the comments were just of the poor sport type, a few really were over the line. It was just kind of depressing.

Latest posts

Back