B.w.o Help!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jan 3, 2014
I've recently started to retrain my back walker over but "suddenly" (cause I'm not sure if it's sudden or I've always been doing it and haven't noticed) I'm twisting out of it and either falling out of it or changing the direction of the walk over.

I've just started using a single spot so idk if not having the second spot there is doing something physiologically, but yeah I want to know if there is a way to help fix this at home or if it's just a have to work it at the gym type of thing.

I struggled with this for a while when learning my back walk over and even when I moved on to back handsprings. Try to position your hands so they are even and your shoulders are straight. If your hands are off balanced or crooked, it can change the direction of your kick over

I struggled with this for a while when learning my back walk over and even when I moved on to back handsprings. Try to position your hands so they are even and your shoulders are straight. If your hands are off balanced or crooked, it can change the direction of your kick over

Ok thanks :) I'll give that a go

Back