Back Flexiability

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Nov 9, 2011
What are some streches for a spike (over pulled scorpian)..My scorpian is pretty but its not how I want it..I can do alot of streches but whatever I do I cant get a spike.. Ive been working on it alot and I just dont understand can anyone HELP... PLEASE!!

there are numerous threads on the board.... use the search bar for needle or spike and flyers flexibility and Im sure you will find pages of advice!

i agree there are numerous threads but i have a friend who i helped with this so a little advice;
if you dont already try to pull at the ankle many flyers with straight legs pull there. (Brit Love, Mason Baker etc.)
also do this with a friend. splits on the wall. (right leg down, left leg up knee touching wall) have a friend grab your arms & bring your upper body up. if it makes sense.. lol

you might want to try a different way to stretch all together.. here's a vid of something called PNF stretching, physical therapist created it, try it for a few weeks (not just a few minutes) and see if it helps...

Back