Back-handspring Trainer & Incline Mat For Sale

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apr 20, 2016
Hi All...

I have a large back-handspring trainer and 7' long x 5' wide incline mat. These have only been used by my kids (home use). Husband says they need to get out of the garage....asking $250 for back handspring trainer and $350 for incline mat.

They are in great condition. I am not sure how to add a picture on here so please email me if you would like a picture.

Last edited:
Hi All...

I have a large back-handspring trainer and 7' long x 5' wide incline mat. These have only been used by my kids (home use). Husband says they need to get out of the garage....asking $250 for back handspring trainer and $350 for incline mat.

They are in great condition. I am not sure how to add a picture on here so please email me if you would like a picture.
Hi, Are these still for sale?

Yes I still have them for sale. These were private use for my girls (not in a gym setting etc). Please PM me so I can give you my cell number.

Hi All...

Do you still have these for sale?

Hi All...

They are in great condition. I am not sure how to add a picture on here so please email me if you would like a picture.[/QUOT

Please send a pic to my email. [email protected]

Back