Back Tuck Tutorial.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

You need to get a wirelss mike to clip on to your shirt and the audio will be at a level that can be understood.. All in all these are great.

You need to get a wirelss mike to clip on to your shirt and the audio will be at a level that can be understood.. All in all these are great.
Yeah people are saying its almost impossible to hear when they watch it on their iPhones, it's a bit clearer on computers, but im using a flip camera to make these and there's no port for external mic, I'm going to borrow a better camera for my future vids though. Thanks :)

Yeah people are saying its almost impossible to hear when they watch it on their iPhones, it's a bit clearer on computers, but im using a flip camera to make these and there's no port for external mic, I'm going to borrow a better camera for my future vids though. Thanks :)

I watched the whole thing on my iPhone and it came out great, I could hear you quite well! It was an excellent video and I can't wait to share it with my cp!

YES! I watched the older one, and it's helped me a ton. I couldn't really read the blue text when it was placed over the gym floor, so I'm glad you did a part two! I completely missed the section on what to do with the hips. Going to watch this now that I'm on my lunch break at work :)

YES! I watched the older one, and it's helped me a ton. I couldn't really read the blue text when it was placed over the gym floor, so I'm glad you did a part two! I completely missed the section on what to do with the hips. Going to watch this now that I'm on my lunch break at work :)
lol, thats great!, hope you had time left to eat after listening to me ramble on and on for 17 minutes :p

I did. I'm older (26) and have working on getting it without any any real coaching since Jan. I got really close, hurt my ankle really bad running in April and was out for 3ish weeks. Since then, I've been getting nowhere. Since doing the eagle pose, I think I'm really close to throwing it safely on the floor. You got me out of my rut!

I did. I'm older (26) and have working on getting it without any any real coaching since Jan. I got really close, hurt my ankle really bad running in April and was out for 3ish weeks. Since then, I've been getting nowhere. Since doing the eagle pose, I think I'm really close to throwing it safely on the floor. You got me out of my rut!
Wow, thats great, keep it up! plz post a video of what you have so far, if I see something I'd love to help. you made my day :)

Back